Success or failure?

How would judge the season?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would judge the season?

• Success
    • Failure

League won by a hefty points margin as expected - but not comfortably! That's the only plus in the season where you can count our acceptable performances on the fingers of one hand! Otherwise the season has been very disappointing to say the least.

If administration, newco, squad exodus, being turfed out of our league and forced to start at the lowest level of the game is a golden opportunity I sincerely hope our club never gets such an amazing golden opportunity again. The golden opportunity fairy can piss right off.

Failure for me. Winning SFL3 was never in doubt. However, the way the team has gone about its business has been shockingly bad. I've seen nothing from the management team that indicates promotion through all the higher leagues is a given, or that they'd spend wisely on players. Established players are not leading by example and showing any kind of no surrender spirit that should be engrained from day one of any Rangers player career.

Soundbites and posturing from Green doesn't help as his and the boards priority is the share price remaining high. The club's primary role is football. Where is it, where's the vision that our current standing provided us?

Hire Traynor

Hire Craig Mather

Operate with huge overheads

Where's the value in all of this investment and where's the blueprint for success?

Failure for me. Winning SFL3 was never in doubt. However, the way the team has gone about its business has been shockingly bad. I've seen nothing from the management team that indicates promotion through all the higher leagues is a given, or that they'd spend wisely on players. Established players are not leading by example and showing any kind of no surrender spirit that should be engrained from day one of any Rangers player career.

Soundbites and posturing from Green doesn't help as his and the boards priority is the share price remaining high. The club's primary role is football. Where is it, where's the vision that our current standing provided us?

Hire Traynor

Hire Craig Mather

Operate with huge overheads

Where's the value in all of this investment and where's the blueprint for success?

Any vision for taking the club forward both on and off the park isn't going to be realized overnight. Even under normal circumstances it would take time.

I'm not having a go at fellow Rangers fans, but generally speaking we don't have the patience to give the time required for real change to come to fruition.

I have to agree with most of the comments so far , initially I was 100% behind Ally and the squad due to everything that went on before !

However after week after depressing week the performances didn't get any better , the defending was predictably awful , in short nothing was changing .

Now I am a glass half full kind of a guy but even I have to put my hands up when the bloody obvious becomes reality , I just hope the powers that be can see what we can see and act accordingly in the best interests of the club whilst we still have a slim window of opportunity .

If administration, newco, squad exodus, being turfed out of our league and forced to start at the lowest level of the game is a golden opportunity I sincerely hope our club never gets such an amazing golden opportunity again. The golden opportunity fairy can piss right off.

It's not as black and white as that.

Any vision for taking the club forward both on and off the park isn't going to be realized overnight. Even under normal circumstances it would take time.

I'm not having a go at fellow Rangers fans, but generally speaking we don't have the patience to give the time required for real change to come to fruition.

No small steps are even being made, fans would be patient even with some slight hints of a vision.