Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Nobody is "flawless", and that's not what I said. I was implying that one lie, is one lie too many in our situation. Green is fair totting up the half-truths, that's for sure. No harm would have been done if Charles had just told us the full story before whyte started it all up again. It's not as if he's been shy at giving his opinion in the last year.

Even Charles's biggest fans must be having some doubts about this, but maybe it's at the stage where Green isn't that bothered what we think anymore. Most of his profit is locked in.

Depends on your definition of lie I suppose. Yes he never rushed to tell us the intricate details of getting a hold of Whyte's shares but we all knew that they'd have to have talked him around somehow.

I see this as Whyte being bitter and desperate, trying to derail things and pick up whatever cash he can from selling stories etc. Green has been forced into a response and perhaps some would rather have heard about things earlier such as the 137k, but if legally there are no concerns then I don't really see why they had to.

Having said all that, I don't disapprove of people being cautious, vigilant, inquisitory etc. But it's up another level to be calling for Green's head to roll after less than a year in the job.

Gotta really laugh at the anti-Green brigade looking for fault in him, slavering over every piece of tabloid news to bring him down slavering and slavering still.

And still they'll slaver on...who are these people? Enlighten me ffs!!

Charles Green has brought us this far and still the 'background' pish slaver on to the detriment of all things Rangers.

Get a f**king life doubters of doom and gloom. Who are you?

The whole situation is just very draining and making me lose a lot of passion for football overall, not just today but past year and a bit.

It also doesn't help that the people who are in charge of our game are still there when they have been inept.

Gotta really laugh at the anti-Green brigade looking for fault in him, slavering over every piece of tabloid news to bring him down slavering and slavering still.

And still they'll slaver on...who are these people? Enlighten me ffs!!

Charles Green has brought us this far and still the 'background' pish slaver on to the detriment of all things Rangers.

Get a f**king life doubters of doom and gloom. Who are you?

If this patter is directed at other forum members here, then you know where the door is...

I don't disapprove of people being cautious, vigilant, inquisitory etc. But it's up another level to be calling for Green's head to roll after less than a year in the job.

All I see here is a number of concerned fans seeking clarity. Nothing more. I know I'm not calling for heads to roll. I just want to be reassured that the club is in safe hands and everything to do with the purchase of assets was done above board. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Green and McCoist are invited guests at a meeting I'll be attending in the Members Lounge on Sunday, hope there's a Q & A session!......:whistle:

I bet Green hopes there isn't a Q & A session! :whistle: