Queen's Park 1-4 Rangers

Will it be more torture? Will we see a Rangers we can be proud of?

F**k me why am I typing this? :rfc:

I just hope we turn up in Blue strips. I am getting pissed off with Green and Whyte.

I just hope we turn up in Blue strips. I am getting pissed off with Green and Whyte.

...get your drift, putting all the Green and Whyte aside is one thing, getting the guys wearing the blue to actually play football seems to be some sort of sideshow, won't be expecting any 'revival' which is f__king doing my head in.

One day Rangers will be back up where they belong...right now we have a multitude of baggage and can't shrug it off.

Back on topic....eh Rangers to score a goal or two

...get your drift, putting all the Green and Whyte aside is one thing, getting the guys wearing the blue to actually play football seems to be some sort of sideshow, won't be expecting any 'revival' which is f__king doing my head in.

One day Rangers will be back up where they belong...right now we have a multitude of baggage and can't shrug it off.

Back on topic....eh Rangers to score a goal or two

I am going to be super positive and go for a 0-0 draw.

I think with the title wrapped up the players will play with more freedom and we could get a 3-0 win. Had the title not been won id be going for 0-0.

Of all the top performances at Hampden in the big open pitch we've had over the years it would be nice to get a good one today to cheer everyone up with the off field stuff taking headlines again this week.

Hope there is a decent crowd also, cant see there being 33000 again like the last time we played Queens Park but even 12000 would be a boost for Queens Park