rangers statement on todays board meeting.

Really. :facepalm:

100%. Sandaza's comments didn't give anyone any additional ammunition to use against the Club.

FWIW, I'm not saying Green should be sacked for what he said, but he justified a zero tolerance approach with Sandaza and if you live by the sword...

Edited by Mountain Bear

I think it looks like they failed to convince the board that all is well. however their either was no proof of wrongdoing or the convinced them enough that their was no wrongdoing so they weren't removed.

or their simply is no wrongdoing and this is their way of proving it.

I'm not convinced Green will have been turned on by the board as easily as some think. He did bring in most of them after all, him and Hart in particular seem to have sat together at a lot of games.

I'm not convinced Green will have been turned on by the board as easily as some think. He did bring in most of them after all, him and Hart in particular seem to have sat together at a lot of games.

very few rangers men will accept a guy who has been in bed with whyte. fortunately we have a board with real rangers men on it.

as i say in the other thread deadle says the rangers men want him out.

very few rangers men will accept a guy who has been in bed with whyte. fortunately we have a board with real rangers men on it.

as i say in the other thread deadle says the rangers men want him out.

The real Rangers men have to be careful, if somebody hadn't dealt with Whyte the club would be gone. So they can't just sit on top of their ivory tower shouting we wouldn't have spoke to Whyte and the fact you did makes you toxic.

If all Green did was shaft Whyte to get him out of the picture I've no problem with that, but you can't hold that against him because somebody had to do it. It's a pity none of the Rangers men had the bottle to get their hands dirty.

The real Rangers men have to be careful, if somebody hadn't dealt with Whyte the club would be gone. So they can't just sit on top of their ivory tower shouting we wouldn't have spoke to Whyte and the fact you did makes you toxic.

If all Green did was shaft Whyte to get him out of the picture I've no problem with that, but you can't hold that against him because somebody had to do it. It's a pity none of the Rangers men had the bottle to get their hands dirty.

How dis Green 'shaft' whyte ? as I understand things Whyte has never been a director of Sevco 5088 or Sevco Scotland according to companies house. The documents on Friday are forgeries according to CG. What we're seeing is the last acts of a deesperate man(Whyte) who's about to be made bankrupt as he can't repay ticketus and will probably be facing other charges too depending on the police enquiry

How did Green 'shaft' whyte ? as I understand things Whyte has never been a director of Sevco 5088 or Sevco Scotland according to companies house. The documents on Friday are forgeries according to CG. What we're seeing is the last acts of a deesperate man(Whyte) who's about to be made bankrupt as he can't repay ticketus and will probably be facing other charges too depending on the police enquiry

Agrees GA, if they've turned on Green simply based on what we have now then I'll be very disappointed.

Obviously if the probe brings up more then I'd need to reassess. But if minds are made up regardless then why go through a pretense which could last several weeks that his name could be cleared and he could remain in the role? Just seems like dragging it out unnecessarily and I think the man deserves better.

thats fair enough but if whyte "is sevco 5088" then green didnt just deal with him he signed up to a deal that both with and without a cva delivered us back to whyte.

the commission need to find out if whyte really was sevco 5088. they need to find out if whyte did bring in green. most of all they need to examine our books from top to bottom and make sure no money s going anywhere it shouldn't and that includes anyone skimming off the top of commercial deals etc.

if as you say all green did was meet whyte 6 times or whatever number we are currently at and bs him a bit then thats not an issue. the fact hes lied any number of times about it is but as i have said before if he now tells us the truth then he doesn't need to go. he just can's survive any more lies.

the thing is it's not like hes peter kenyon or whoever. if he goes we will get a ceo far more qualified in jig time.

Edited by the gunslinger