NEW: SFL Clubs Breakaway to From Championship (SPFL2)

i dont believe we will no.

what if SKY force the issue? SPL have no replacement sponsor for the CB. What if a new sponsor demanded Rangers be re-instated to top flight or they'd only pay a fraction of what the CB paid? plenty to happen over the summer methinks

IMHO there is no legal or reasonable way to fast-track us back. And IMHO no-one at Rangers, management, support or staff will want to get fast-tracked back either.

These people clutch at straws and are prepared to wreck the whole Scottish setup. I wonder when the SFA will step in, for if this comes to a head, we might end up with two league setups in one country with good shouts for European football et al. The current SFL and its board has done nothing wrong.

but Regan & Liewell's SFA are in cahoots with Doncaster & Liewell's SPL. Together the whole thing is corrupt with the aim of total power for the SFA/SPL and the SFL is finished.

Big no on this. Every day another deluded reconstruction idea. I can't take this seriously anymore.

I've got a wee sneaky feeling, no facts, just a feeling, that this will happen, including us being in an SPL2. The main players in all of this are eerily quiet.

Usually, you'd here some sort of yae or nae from someone.........Christ....I'm paranoid :shifty:

but Regan & Liewell's SFA are in cahoots with Doncaster & Liewell's SPL. Together the whole thing is corrupt with the aim of total power for the SFA/SPL and the SFL is finished.

That would IMHO amount to "match fixing" in club terms ... and should be brought to the attention of UEFA. Add the naughty graphic about the Scum's hand in all things Scottish football and they will start to wonder what happens north of Hadrian's Wall these days.

Of course, should this happen, the SFL and/or Rangers should sue the SPL (illegal bans, retention of price money et al) and the SFA ... so they get barred from European footy.

I've got a wee sneaky feeling, no facts, just a feeling, that this will happen, including us being in an SPL2. The main players in all of this are eerily quiet.

Usually, you'd here some sort of yae or nae from someone.........Christ....I'm paranoid :shifty:

Me too mate, silence from certain persons is suspicious. Or maybe someone over at our club thinks like me and doesn't see the need to comment every bullshit proposal that comes through.

Me too mate, silence from certain persons is suspicious. Or maybe someone over at our club thinks like me and doesn't see the need to comment every bullshit proposal that comes through.

Yeah, you could be right. We were that used to having CG jumping at the chance to pass comment on just about everything. Maybe it'll be different now.