Social Media and sales

Anyone got any experience of using social media to generate leads for business.

Get a lot of people locally telling me how great the stuff is that they read on my business fb/twitter. But they don't always interact and I need to figure out how to turn this not more business. Anyone with skills, experience and knowledge here?

Do you have a website to direct customers onto your website where they will buy? Once onto the website you can monitor customers behavior on the site via the likes of Google analytics. From there you can work with a web developer on how to develop your site so customers actually part with their cash.

No expert but in general links work better on Twitter and images on Facebook.

facebook will die like bebo eventually . dont lay all your eggs in one basket .

a good website is a must. depending what you sell... blogs. support forums and support tickets can all be used to your advantage.

the coding is easy these days with so many different php sites like wordpress or joomla..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2