whens the playing kit in the shops

The new home kit (see more here) – blue top featuring a red and white Puma King stripe graphic on the neck and two red contrast stripes on the body, white shorts with blue detail and a return to the traditional black and red socks - will be available to buy ahead of the Club’s opening Division 2 game of the season on Thursday 8 August.

The away kit (see more here) –white with navy marl top with gold embroidery, navy shorts with gold crests and white socks with navy detail – will be available to buy on Thursday 5 September.

The third kit (see more here) – black top with red flashes, black shorts with red piping and socks with red flashes - will be available to buy from Thursday 25 July.

The goalkeeper’s kit and change kits – which are yellow and red with marl details – will also be available to buy at a later date.

Personally, I like the new strip. And I say that as a big fan of our Umbro Jerseys. To be honest I expected this to look a bit silly coming from Puma but I enjoy this quite a lot. Happy we're back to black and red socks. Anyway, the length if shorts are in need of getting used to.

• 1 month later...

Im heading over to the Rangers store tomorrow to return my black training top as the the blackthorn logo on it is starting to break off and come away from the top :( im disappointed but may just be one of those tops but after half a dozen washes the logo should not be coming away from the top :(