Right, I've got to ask..

..what is stopping Dave King and "the other" Rangers men from buying up shares and attempting a take over? All i ever hear is that there are monitoring the situation and thats about it! Then the next day some numpty has bought shares and we here theres a new power struggle..so whats going on?

ps. i understand charles green will sell his shares to who ever he wants to but sure some like dave king can top their bid even if its a moderate increase!

its starting to feel like last year again. where they all sit on their arses waiting for us hit rock bottom before they then attempt to come in and play hero! i just wish they get a bloody move on. everything else is just posturing and pointless!

Yeah, but we've got so much bluster from certain parties since the Whyte fiasco that it makes you wonder why it takes that long for these people now. We all know the "trouble" we had with Ahmad and some others, but AFAIK, there are far more shares to be had out there that are not owned by them.

Yeah, but we've got so much bluster from certain parties since the Whyte fiasco that it makes you wonder why it takes that long for these people now. We all know the "trouble" we had with Ahmad and some others, but AFAIK, there are far more shares to be had out there that are not owned by them.

true though ahmed claimed to have control of 70% of whats out there iirc.