I haven't seen a decent Puma kit yet for next season. They all look poor, cheap and very badly designed.

Is that Dundee deal not with Genesis rather than officially Puma? Genesis i think are a side company who make cheap tacky kits and use the names and logos of bigger companies. *Like our deal with i think it was Diadora(?) and possibly originally Umbro a few years back too. Cheap rubbish. I remember David Murray talking about a smaller company making our kits and using the Diadora and Umbro branding on the shirts. Possibly why all our training wear has looked like it was made in a Spall sweat shop!

Let's hope Charlie didn't sign us off to them!

Edited by Super Cooper

New Burnley Home Kit 13-14 Puma

This is the new Burnley home shirt 2013/2014, the new Burnley FC kit was officially unveiled on June 18, 2013 by the Clarets. The club finished 11th in the 2012/13 Championship season.

Burnley-Home-Shirt-Puma.jpg

The kit sees a return to hooped socks and uses Pumaâ??s revolutionary Cell Technology. (what's that?)

They generally look OK....don't like the collar though.

Seems most of the Puma releases have that collar....

Puma-Burnley-FC-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

Maybe the Gers top will have it....if so a Union Jack would look ok in there. :uk: