That's the second of your posts I've laughed out loud at today. I take your point, sport in particular attracts hyperbole, it's almost the default position now, I blame Sky. I blame them for many things to be fair.

There's hope yet Amms. I think it's the first time I've felt that the Galveston Giant wasn't about to aim his famous jab at me straight out of your avatar in support of your displeasure at my posts. I appreciate your comment (and sense of humour :) )

To be fair, the RangersTV production of The Rising was excellent earlier this year so hopefully this will be equally good.

Sure, it's not going to me Frost v Nixon but it should be worth a watch in any case. And those involved commended for trying to listen to our criticisms.

Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to it, but dislike the cheesey build up.

I wonder if this will be an exercise in telling the Support we should put the past behind us, and for the good of the Club move on.

Don't see that being on the agenda. I think it will be an ultra positive exercise which will be choreographed to rouse us about a great future with an excellent squad playing fantastic football and winning trophies with the medium term plan of getting back in the top league, challenging for the title and qualifying for Europe and making a good fist of it there. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's a beautiful world and the future is golden.