Sheffield Wed Match

Does anyone have any info on the sashbashes in or around Sheffield? I presume it will be ticket only, just looking to see where I can buy some from. Any truth in the rumours that they are unofficially allocating more tickets to put us in the north stand?

This any help mate. Copied from FF.

Iâ??m organising a Sash Bash in sheffield.

Itâ??ll be held in Studio 54 on West Street in the city centre with cultural entertainment aplenty!

A tramline runs right outside the club which will take you to Hillsborough in ten minutes.

Plus coaches can park 50 yards away and outside for first 5 coaches booking in.

The owner of the club is also deputy chairman of Sheffield Pubwatch so itâ??s a very well-run establishment.

SUPPORTERS CLUBS PLEASE PM ME for details - http://forum.followfollow.com/member.php?u=69072

The club will open at 11.00am normal licensing hours.music and refreshments will be available as per my original post about the sash bash.THE CLUB IS OPEN TO ALL RANGERS AND SWFC FANS, for a friendly get together brfore and after the match as befits the occasion.Best behaviour at all times please as msny women and children will also be in attendance,thanks guys and enjoy.No entry tickets required!!!!

Jubilee club

from RM

Thanks for the info guys, Steve is it ticket only?

I think it ( studio 54) is ticket only pre-match but open to all afterwards. Sorry for lack of certainty am on the move c with patchy connectivity.

Oooops I just saw Steve's answer. ...