Walter's resignation...could it be ?

I havent seen McCoists response... but some on here said it was by no means a rant, but calm and calculated....

How the hell is it irrelevant ? It was Green's interview which provoked the response - it can hardly therefore be deemed to be irrelevant.

It's irrelevant to my belief that McCoist conducted himself inappropriately.

It is pointless debating with you simplythebest - you steadfastly refuse to see the carnage that has followed Green around Ibrox - not just when he was CEO, but now that he is a mere service provider. Simply put, given everything that has happened since he was "employed" he should already have been relieved of his consultancy services.... yet he is still here.... still just a "consultant" ? My arse.

Whether you like Green or not, whether you think he saved us or not, his presence around our club is now a cancer. Like it or not, that is the situation.

It is pointless debating with you simplythebest - you steadfastly refuse to see the carnage that has followed Green around Ibrox - not just when he was CEO, but now that he is a mere service provider. Simply put, given everything that has happened since he was "employed" he should already have been relieved of his consultancy services.... yet he is still here.... still just a "consultant" ? My arse.

Whether you like Green or not, whether you think he saved us or not, his presence around our club is now a cancer. Like it or not, that is the situation.

All I did was criticise McCoist's interview (which someone else brought up), that's not a defense of Green or otherwise.

Not how i'd expect a Rangers manager to conduct himself in the media.

Normally, I would agree with you 100% STB, but there's a war going on here and this is the main protagonists positioning themselves for the ensuing battle.

It's not an excuse and certainly not pretty, but it probably won't improve until this boardroom situation is resolved.

Its a pity our support is so fragmented and ineffective. We should be demanding a set of published' date=' audited accounts asap.

That would end the speculation and perhaps even scaremongering over our financial state.[/quote']

When are these accounts meant to appear? How long can they be delayed?

It was badly timed and had all the hallmarks of CG's crassness all over it - but what part of it do you think was an attack on Ally or the players ?

The part where he described them as the worst side ever. McCoist has to respond to that and publicly.