Where can one view the leaked letters?

Not sure as I haven't read these ones. But I'm sure it's probably this Charlotte fakes character on twitter.

There's two of them and yes, they were leaked via the Charlotte Fakes twitter account. There's no telling whether they're genuine or not, although I wouldn't bet against it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/160457695/RIFC-Response-to-SFA

http://www.scribd.com/doc/160457671/SFA-reply-to-RIFC

I have never met CG nor have I ever had any dealings with him but the letter over his signature reads true to me both in what it says and in what it doesn't say, as highlighted in the SFA letter.

I have been in around a dozen meetings with Stewart Regan both directly (on behalf of SDS and FFS) and where we were both participants in the JRG and the SFA letter does not look like his work to me. He is a man of few words, he is clever but he is not a great intellectual or a debater, nor can I see him writing at such length. He tends to home in on one or two particular points and then keep repeating them.

For what it's worth the letter looks genuine to me, but I agree with you that it was written by a lawyer. One reason I say that is lawyers are paid by the word or the page and there are numerous places in this letter where two sentences have been used where one would suffice.

The notion it cant be sent back is at odds with my experience of working in banks as well. Tres fishy.

I don't think they could return a CHAPS credit automatically in the same way as they could with a cheque or BACS credit but they certainly could establish where it came from; I just had that done by Barclays without any difficulty (and no it didn't come from Mr Whyte!).

I don't think they could return a CHAPS credit automatically in the same way as they could with a cheque or BACS credit but they certainly could establish where it came from; I just had that done by Barclays without any difficulty (and no it didn't come from Mr Whyte!).

And if you know where it came from you can send it back.