New policy for Setanta now is to text 61616 with your number and they send a code back to you which activates the game you want to watch. Sounds good doesn't it. Just a pity that 10 minutes before half time I lost vision of the game, yep, it just went blank and that's the last action of the old firm game that I could see. I was complaining about the picture quality as it was and then it went completely.

1. What the fook happened Setanta ?

2. Will you cuntz still charge me �£10 for 38 mins of action?

3. Why is it that the only technical support line rings out ?

4. Will I ever subscribe to Setanta ? No, fukking useless pr1cks !!

Raging, by the time I got my a$$ along to any pub I would've missed the second half so had to make do with Sportsound.

Did this happen to anyone else or is it just my Black Sunday ???

Mine was fine yesterday, but i agree Setanta is shite half the time. Hope its back on the BBC before long!

Not only at half time. During the game is annoying listening to Ian Crocker and Scott Booth. Why in the hell did they decide to get Ian Crocker, he has the most irritating voice and cant pronounce things right. As for Scott Booth - no comment

Setanta has a very poor quality signal which isn't even widescreen and has so much mpeg compression that it's painful to watch.

The signal isn't strong either and the picture broke up a few times.

The BBC's pictures for the UEFA game were fantastic in comparison - and in proper widescreen to fit my telly too.

I think I'm going to cancel next season as it's far too expensive for such a poor quality service.

PS They're slowly building themselves up to be quite a big sport provider with the SPL their jewel in the crown, so I don't expect the games back on terrestrial any time soon.

The only way I could see them moving channels is if Sky doesn't like the competition and buys them out.

New policy for Setanta now is to text 61616 with your number and they send a code back to you which activates the game you want to watch. Sounds good doesn't it. Just a pity that 10 minutes before half time I lost vision of the game, yep, it just went blank and that's the last action of the old firm game that I could see. I was complaining about the picture quality as it was and then it went completely.

1. What the fook happened Setanta ?

2. Will you cuntz still charge me �£10 for 38 mins of action?

3. Why is it that the only technical support line rings out ?

4. Will I ever subscribe to Setanta ? No, fukking useless pr1cks !!

Raging, by the time I got my a$$ along to any pub I would've missed the second half so had to make do with Sportsound.

Did this happen to anyone else or is it just my Black Sunday ???

Mines went off as well, then it came back on after 5 min,the picture quality was shite before and after it came back on,fuckin crap :mad: