tonights result effectively put celtic 4+ years in front of us financially :(

Not if Inverness win the league this season. :thup:

I said it a few months ago, IF and a huge IF they can be consistent in 4 more games they will be challenging. They have got Celtic away out of the way and picked up a point. Now they just need to beat the rest of the guff in that league. Celtic are not great at all and now they have CL in midweek we saw last season how they struggled the Saturday after CL games.

First of all my apologies for this being in BD . Feel free to move it to General .

A Karagandy player was admitted to the royal infirmary last night with suspected broken ribs , im unaware of how he got the injury during match as i didnt see it . He was attacked by a drunken celtic fan inside the hospital , the player was struck with a bottle by this same celtic fan .

I fully understand many on here will dismiss this story but this is from the people who treated the player . My point is how are the media going to avoid reporting this , will they do 'sweep sweep' aswell ? .

For the record i do not need to put 'allegedly' in my post to cover my arse as this story is not bullshit !

Once again my apologies for posting in BD .

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258005

First of all my apologies for this being in BD . Feel free to move it to General .

A Karagandy player was admitted to the royal infirmary last night with suspected broken ribs , im unaware of how he got the injury during match as i didnt see it . He was attacked by a drunken celtic fan inside the hospital , the player was struck with a bottle by this same celtic fan .

I fully understand many on here will dismiss this story but this is from the people who treated the player . My point is how are the media going to avoid reporting this , will they do 'sweep sweep' aswell ? .

For the record i do not need to put 'allegedly' in my post to cover my arse as this story is not bullshit !

Once again my apologies for posting in BD .

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258005

The Karagandy player got the injury from Scott Brown deliberately stamping down onto the player's chest with his back studs. Yet again, really dirty stuff from Brown which shows the type of scumbag he is.

Not surprised about the attack in the hospital. They'll have been full of drunken lowlifes last night.

The Karagandy player got the injury from Scott Brown deliberately stamping down onto the player's chest with his back studs. Yet again, really dirty stuff from Brown which shows the type of scumbag he is.

Not surprised about the attack in the hospital. They'll have been full of drunken lowlifes last night.

He can and should be punished for this, although I never seen the game there must be photographic & video evidence, will it be submitted to UEFA?

He can and should be punished for this, although I never seen the game there must be photographic & video evidence, will it be submitted to UEFA?

Sky showed a replay of the incident where you could clearly see Brown studding the player in the ribs while he was lying down, so I'm sure there will be a few complaints. I doubt if there will be any punishment though.

Sky showed a replay of the incident where you could clearly see Brown studding the player in the ribs while he was lying down, so I'm sure there will be a few complaints. I doubt if there will be any punishment though.

Almost certainly UEFA will pick it up and "open a case". IF they do, and the incident was as reported, he will get a 2/3 game ban at least.