it was a guaranteed newco.

me i just wanted what was best for rangers. not the opposite of what ff wanted.

that was very clearly not miller or green. nor whyte a year earlier.

What fans wanted was irrelevant, we were in administration and you need to offer up the best deal for the creditors.

Mind you Miller was chased away by those disgraceful banners.

What fans wanted was irrelevant, we were in administration and you need to offer up the best deal for the creditors.

Mind you Miller was chased away by those disgraceful banners.

Don't be daft. Miller used the (albeit silly) banners as a convenient excuse. He didn't have the money.

Then it's Paul Murray you wanted for it was his plan to recapitalise RFC with £25m rather than let it fall into Whyte's hands.

Was this his plan to put us into further debt?

Although I was referencing the admin process there rather than David Murray's sale.

Was this his plan to put us into further debt?

Although I was referencing the admin process there rather than David Murray's sale.

How the f*&k does a cash injection of £25m put a club £18m in the red further in debt?

I know what you're referencing but I'm saying Paul Murray is what you wanted according to your own criteria it's just that you can't see it.

Just using the same type of exaggeration GS is using. :)

I think it's fair to say most of the bidders were frustrated with D&P - primarily with regard to Whyte's shares and the Ticketus issue.

However, I feel suggestions any specific party were deliberately hindered in their efforts to the buy the club are inaccurate - or at least very difficult to prove. There are many conspiracy theories with regard to what happened during the Whyte to Green period but IMO there are far too many variables for any of them to be true.

At the end of the day Green/Zeus did the deal where others could not. I think the playing field was level in that respect and others just didn't want to get down and dirty enough. Doesn't mean they won't or can't do a deal in the future though.

How the f*&k does a cash injection of £25m put a club £18m in the red further in debt?

I know what you're referencing but I'm saying Paul Murray is what you wanted according to your own criteria it's just that you can't see it.

Boss has always outlined Paul Murray's plans pretty well, doesn't make good reading.

In 2011 I honestly can't remember having any sort of preference either way, I was impressed that Whyte was paying off Lloyds from his own pocket, that obviously turned out to be a lie.