I'm sure this is just made up, perhaps the whole article is....

There will still have to be additional investment, though?

No. From a cash revenue perspective the situation is there is only a small percentage of that £10m that is season ticket money for this season. When everyone is talking about all the season ticket money, that is not the case [some season ticket money is paid by direct debit] . In that number of £10m that is not all the season ticket money, only a percentage of season ticket money. So between now and the end of next season, as part of a going concern basis, they will have to sign off that we have no need to raise cash. That will be a great barometer for the club.

This concerns me far more than the interview....

P

The club is an AIM company, which makes it publicly listed. Giving the financial status of the club to a journalist is technically priviledged information - information that technically should be disseminated to all shareholders and interested parties at the same time - this is the reason public companies have quarterly conference calls where shareholder, journalists, analysts etc would call in and receive the quarterly update from the CEO, COO and CFO.

If Stockbridge did this he should be reprimanded. It isnt appropriate.

Seems we both missed this.

Dave King thread post 43.

I'm sure this is just made up, perhaps the whole article is....

There will still have to be additional investment, though?

No. From a cash revenue perspective the situation is there is only a small percentage of that £10m that is season ticket money for this season. When everyone is talking about all the season ticket money, that is not the case [some season ticket money is paid by direct debit] . In that number of £10m that is not all the season ticket money, only a percentage of season ticket money. So between now and the end of next season, as part of a going concern basis, they will have to sign off that we have no need to raise cash. That will be a great barometer for the club.

I think what he is referring to here is the fact that a lot of people (me included) pay in 4 instalments and because we apparently have no banking facility that money is being collected by credit card. The third instalment has only now just gone on my card, so Rangers won't have received that yet (don't know how quickly the CC companies pay over the money); so up to half but in all likelihood say about a quarter to a third of the ST money is still to be received. However on his analysis that would only be about £2.0 -£2.5M net of VAT. Clearly that won't sustain us nor will commercial revenue or match day ticket sales or other receipts.

I don't think he can add up.