Lifted this from FF, hope that's ok. Thought it was worth posting, seems that the guys who do the Founders Trail are getting abuse from VB.

For those who have read the statement from the VB's and the avoidance of doubt i'll try to cover the nonsense that we at the Founders Trail are accused of. We've posted the reasons why many times on RM but the VB's continue to ignore this and are more intent on spreading lies.

We as a group took the decision not to take the Founders Trail on to their website as under no circumstances were we wanting the Founders of our Club associated with certain rather obvious elements of that site.

The easy thing to do would have been to stop posting on RM but there are many good Bears on there who've taken the Tour with us and we weren't going to deny them access to information relating to our research and subsequent events.

We're also accused of A) not mentioning William McBeath on the Tour and B) not giving the VB's credit for the work done at Willie's grave in Lincoln.

The fact is we tell William's story in it's entirety during the Tour including at Fleshers Haugh about how he probably organised our first ever match with his fellow ex-pats from his home town of Callander . We visit the location of two of his homes and the old St. Andrews Hall where he received a Gold Badge from his fellow Founders for his part in the inception of our Club. We also as part of our Tour hand-outs, which every passenger receives, have pictures of Willie's grave in Lincoln before and after the work that has been carried out . We acknowledge that ''this fantastic work was carried out by fellow Rangers supporters''.

Those who have actually taken the Tour will of course verify this. Those who sit behind their PC's spreading poison in an effort to discredit the Trail and our Founders choose to ignore the facts.

Only they know why.

We don't mention Celtic during the Tour and we don't mention any website.We aren't interested in inter-website squabbles only spreading the fabulous story about our Founders.

The Plaque at Fleshers Haugh and the work carried out was paid for by the world-wide Rangers support and this is highlighted. It belongs to you , the people.

We're continually accused of '' Only running the Founders Trail to line the organ-grinder's ( Mark Dingwall) pockets''.

Where do you start with this ? it's certainly not listed in our published annual accounts, however our donations to various charities are.

If we were robbing Rangers supporters then why is the VB website so keen to be associated with us ?

We've asked on countless occasions to be left alone to continue our research and to continue with the celebration of the greatest sporting story of all but they continue to hound us with threats and allegations.

What hasn't struck them yet is they're actually doing the work of those whom they proclaim to challenge.

Rangers first, at all times.

:yesrfc:

I read the article they published on their website last night, it was a baffling piece from the outside. having done the Founders Trail and really enjoyed it why any group would have an issue with them I don't know. There was no pushing of any website on the tour I took.

The Chris Graham stuff just read like mentalism frankly. Why people choose to put stuff like that in the public realm defeats me.

VB's slogan is 'Hated but Rated'.

What a riddy! Used to use that for our gang menchie ffs!!

The vested interests shown by all fans group, be it RST/RSA/VB/TBO/UB's is a sad indictment on their parts.

"Rangers first" is an afterthought, or so it seems to me… as a mere Season Ticket holder. :(