The SFA, SPL and their joint low level paper gatherers certainly did a dirty job of stitching us up. This should be a matter for a judicial revue, th corruption here is rank.

They saw their opportunity and did their utmost to put us out of business altogether. The consequences of that have still to be fully realised for Scottish football as a whole in my opinion. A good example is the new SPFL. Why will no one sponsor it ? the answer is obvious but no one will admit it.

This is a disgraceful document. Why it was hidden for so long is hardly surprising. But why hardly any of the Scottish media could be bothered to investigate it and highlight the corruption and double standards at its heart is the real outrage. They aren't even playing at being journalists. See no evil, hear no evil, nothing to see here. That's why the Scottish media are a total joke.

My reading of this document is that it represents the agreement which Green & Co DID eventually sign up to. It's obviously not the notorious 5-way agreement which would have seen Rangers concede titles in order to retain SPL status. Now THAT's the document I'd like to see...

My reading of this document is that it represents the agreement which Green & Co DID eventually sign up to. It's obviously not the notorious 5-way agreement which would have seen Rangers concede titles in order to retain SPL status. Now THAT's the document I'd like to see...

did such a document ever exist then ?

"CW Enduring Acts"

means all acts and omissions of or undertaken under instruction from or with the actual knowledge of Craig Whyte during the period of his tenure as Chairman of RFC, the sanctions for which are enforceable against RFC and not against CW as an individual where such acts or omissions relate to or are in any way connected with, directly or indirectly, corruption, fraud, bribery, match-fixing, unauthorised or undisclosed payments to players or Match Officials, or any matter similar in its reprehensible nature to any of the foregoing which acts or omissions are of at least equal gravity to those found to have been committed or engaged in by RFC in the JP Determination"

What a coincidence! From the very start the striking similarity between the 5 way agreement and the Judicial Panel's determination leaps off the page. Also lovely to see the way they prejudged the JPD. I really hadn't planned to go thru this with a fine tooth comb and bore everyone, but that's on page 4!

RFC, Sevco and Rangers FC irrevocably renounce, waive, release and discharge any right and/or entitlement to any unpaid Fees and any other sums due or to become due howsoever arising, including without prejudice to the foregoing generality, in respect of or related to season 2011/12 and earlier seasons and whether under and in terms of the SPL Articles and/or SPL Rules or otherwise, by the SPL to RFC, Sevco and/or Rangers FC and hereby agree that the SPL shall retain all such Fees and other sums due to use and apply as the SPL shall in its sole discretion think fit.

Perhaps this is standard practice when a company goes tits up. I can't see how it could help get that company back on its feet, though. If it looks like extortion, barks like extortion and its breath smells like extortion, it's probably extortion.

RFC and Sevco will not seek to enforce the award of costs made in favour of RFC by the Court of Session in relation to the Judicial Review

Fuck the law, in other words.

The SFA irrevocably undertakes that it will not attach any conditions to the transfer of the RFC Membership other than those set out in this Agreement and the Application Agreement.

Gosh, thanks.

Sevco and RFC each hereby release each of the SFA, the SPL and the SFL and any of their respective directors, officers, employees and member clubs (past, present or future) (all and each of them “the Released Parties”) from all claims, whether known or unknown to each of Sevco and RFC, which each of Sevco and/or RFC has or may have against the Released Parties arising out of or connected, whether directly or indirectly, with (i) the conduct of the SFA, the SPL and/or the SFL with regards to or in respect of RFC, Sevco and/or Rangers FC in connection with this Agreement and the negotiations leading up to it; (ii) the Registration Embargo; and (iii) the granting of and the terms of the obligations,undertakings and the warranties by RFC and/or Sevco in this Agreement (all and each of them “the Claims”)

Because they know they are crooked. I'm no law expert but I doubt an agreement such as this, which reeks of extortion and coercion, would stand up for a moment in an actual court of law. The nasty wee scabbites who came up with this would certainly have to face their day in court should my numbers come up on the lottery & I brushed aside all others to stride majestically, if a little out of breath, up the marble staircase.

This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.

To be fair, no one can accuse them of not having a sense of humour.

Edited by andy steel