True, but he's getting his arse ripped by them week in week out as well. The only reason he's still in the Norwich team is that he's a decent attacker.

He's a strange player, not good enough to be a right winger not quite good enough to be a full back either, but easily good enough to play internationally and in one of the world's best leagues. Weird.

I'm not a huge fan of Whittaker as for every good game there are two or three terrible ones and his defensive lapses led to multiple goals getting conceded.

But he has actually had a terrific start to this season and has probably been the stand out fullback in the BPL so far. (Early days obviously but has to be said)

True, but he's getting his arse ripped by them week in week out as well. The only reason he's still in the Norwich team is that he's a decent attacker.

He's a strange player, not good enough to be a right winger not quite good enough to be a full back either, but easily good enough to play internationally and in one of the world's best leagues. Weird.

I think hes a cracking player.

It was Everton. I can't recall this defensive lapse but he scored one and also put in a great cross for an assist. From the highlights he looked brilliant.

Might not be popular but I haven't really seen much to make me rate Wallace that highly. On a good day Whittaker is capable of brilliance, Wallace isn't. You would never see Wallace tear through Sporting Lisbon.

I think hes a cracking player.

I might agree, if there were a position between right FB and right winger. IMHO, he suffers from the "Kyle-Hutton-syndrome"*.

*Thinking he's made it and thus playing like he wants to, consequently blowing hot and cold rather regularly. (If you were Whittaker, you will obviously think you have made it, playing for Rangers and in the EPL. But that only tells half the story ... )

I might agree, if there were a position between right FB and right winger. IMHO, he suffers from the "Kyle-Hutton-syndrome"*.

*Thinking he's made it and thus playing like he wants to, consequently blowing hot and cold rather regularly. (If you were Whittaker, you will obviously think you have made it, playing for Rangers and in the EPL. But that only tells half the story ... )

There is such a position. It's called wing back.

I bet when he played for us you waxed lyrical about him.

I think its very clear he has made it.

Guest Bradfield

I have to confess, as a Scotland fan, I would be uncomfortable with Wallace starting against Belgium. Yes, he's been in good, consistent form, but he's just not being tested enough at our current level. Playing against the Belgians would have been a massive step up. That's not to say I'm any less concerned at Griffiths (3rd tier in England) and Hutton (outcast) starting.

And I agree Whittaker isn't a right back. I'd have him as far as possible up the pitch.

It was Everton. I can't recall this defensive lapse but he scored one and also put in a great cross for an assist. From the highlights he looked brilliant.

Might not be popular but I haven't really seen much to make me rate Wallace that highly. On a good day Whittaker is capable of brilliance, Wallace isn't. You would never see Wallace tear through Sporting Lisbon.

i like wallace but whittaker is certainly the better of the two. comfortably the better.

oh how i would love to have one either side of our defence.