As I said many times before, complain to the BBC / BBC Trust about this. En masse and every time it happens. They have already ruled on that and will be sick to death with their idiots north of the border.

BBC Trust upholds complaints over reporting on Rangers

... on the same day, Scrote went on about the liquidated club, Spence can't hide his malice either. No matter who amongst our leaders likes them, this is something WE can work on. Board-outrage alone won't help though.

The clown is alleged to have said "John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died" though I did not hear him say this myself but have seen the quote on Twitter and have copied it to here.

He just can't hide it can he? It's rather pathetic really that he constantly feels the need to have a sly dig at Rangers. Sad git!

For those tempted to complain to the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, good luck and more power to your elbow. But even if the complaint is upheld no action at all will ensue. The last such judgement was widely mocked by our perennial detractors.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

Jim Spence is a bit of a looney (hope that's allowed, it's meant as a term of endearment, honest) and quite harmless really, about as effective as a meerkat toy but not as good-looking.

Once we start worrying about him, then we really are in trouble.

The point is, whether I want to or not, I help pay his wages.