Tom English: Lawwell’s SFA appointment causes stir

Guest BigSwanley
He has just said .....

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport 4m

To various Rangers fans: Most successful club. In the here and now. I'm talking about the present day situation, not a bygone age. Relax.

You would think that, as a "journalist", he would understand the concept of "most successful" meaning over all time, rather than just currently. Arsehole.

Guest TravelingWilBEARy

The tim's view him as some sort of Uncle Tom figure. We think he's biased against us.

I think he's a no-mark journo who says incendiary things like this to get a reaction, best ignored.

Any decent examination of Mr Lawwell's appointment would wonder whether it was a good move for celtc, for Scottish football, or the man himself. There's loads of material there to produce 10,000 words, so why he chose to bash out a couple of hundred pretending to be dismayed by some stereotypical knee-jerk OF reaction is interesting.

He's about an inch away from joining the people he thinks he is superior to, down there in the obsessed regions where everything revolves around the OF and everything is a provocation. Bad show indeed.

ps: and if he really doesn't understand that 'most successful club' only makes sense in a historical context - you can't be the most successful in the here and now, you can only be successful - I stand really, really disappointed.

There seems to be something about Scots football which drags intelligent people into acting like idiots.

He has just said .....

To various Rangers fans: Most successful club. In the here and now. I'm talking about the present day situation, not a bygone age. Relax.

Please define???

You could argue, if looking at the situations as of today....Rangers are sitting clear @ the top of their league, Ceptic are currently 2nd in their league (with a game in hand, but poorer goal diff.) - depends on you personal point of view....

He has just said .....

I would have thought that honour goes to ICT...