CF - SPFL are considering transferring the 250k fine from oldco to newco

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3 Sep

Despite the 5 way agreement published earlier, the SPFL are considering transferring the 250k fine from oldco to newco.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFakes

I wonder if Charlotte Fakes will flag up the intention of Neil Doncaster's SPFL to locate and finally pay out the prize money due to Rangers from season2011/12?

Further, transferring from oldco to newco, does that not prove continuity of the same club?

We should simply utter this alloud to make them think again. Maybe an Operation Tango Mk. II is required? Just make it public via e.g. Leggat or McMurdo et al that "sources inside Ibrox" have said that taking the SPFL to court would be strongly considered. After all, it would be not much more than what Scrote spouts regularly.

Better to release some sort of threat through official channels than any of the discredited bloggers.

McMurdo: The Rescuers of Rangers, the Easdale Brothers, have made it clear this morning that should the SPFL fine Rangers for OldCo debts they would fight it vigorously.

But the real issue for all Rangers fans must be the silence of Jim McColl on this subject. Haggis munching McColl, rarely seen in public without his trademark kilt and claymore, must set aside his lunatic separatist agenda once and for all and tell the Light Blue Legions what his take on the SPFL sanctions is.

For if he does not, he stands accused of self-interestedly causing trouble for the Easdales, as they attempt to steer Rangers onto a steady course, like the No.45 to Knightswood.

Leggat:

I understand that the idea for the fine came from Alan 'Pussy' Rennie, the discredited editor of the Celtic-publishing Daily Record, who once called me a fat waste of space. All Rangers fans must boycott this openly pro-Parkhead organ, to send a message on my behalf that he was mean to me.

I wonder if Charlotte Fakes will flag up the intention of Neil Doncaster's SPFL to locate and finally pay out the prize money due to Rangers from season2011/12?

Further, transferring from oldco to newco, does that not prove continuity of the same club?

It's a different issue, the fine is payable by the owners of the Club at the time the breaches occurred, it's not the new owners responsibility. It would like fining you because a previous owner had been caught speeding on the car you've just bought.

The Easdales are, in the grand scheme of things, minor shareholders, what do they 10 -12%. How can they be steering the Club through anything with such a small proportion of the total shareholdings?

I'm cynical, there are suspicions that this thing about the fine has been invented by someone on their side, and slipped to CF, so the Easdales can look tough by opposing it.

As the Easdales are using McMurdo as a propaganda puppet, it sounds like they are at it. The more crap McMurdo comes out with in support of them, the more wary I become of them.

They are condescending enough of us to try to play us like a flute, but the problem is too many of the support are are into flute music...

But the real issue for all Rangers fans must be the silence of Jim McColl on this subject. Haggis munching McColl, rarely seen in public without his trademark kilt and claymore, must set aside his lunatic separatist agenda once and for all

The fuck is that? Utter nonsense. I've long since lost any will to read McMurdo but this is just pathetic.