Time will tell whether Ally was right or not!

I don't think it will - he's in a no win situation. He'll win the league at a canter and then be slagged off for having "too good a squad"...

Like any squad of new players at any club, some will not do so well, and Ally will get the full blame for it.

Many people have already decided that Ally will never be right.

I don't think it will - he's in a no win situation. He'll win the league at a canter and then be slagged off for having "too good a squad"...

Like any squad of new players at any club, some will not do so well, and Ally will get the full blame for it.

Many people have already decided that Ally will never be right.

Not sure it's about Ally being right or wrong, more about Ally being a competent Manager.

I'd love Ally to prove me wrong, I honestly don't think he will.

Not sure it's about Ally being right or wrong, more about Ally being a competent Manager.

I'd love Ally to prove me wrong, I honestly don't think he will.

You seem to be implying that he's incompetent. I think he's already proved you very wrong.

I don't think anyone thinks he's some kind of amazing manager but he has certainly proven to at least be minimally competent under the most trying conditions in our history.

You seem to be implying that he's incompetent. I think he's already proved you very wrong.

I don't think anyone thinks he's some kind of amazing manager but he has certainly proven to at least be minimally competent under the most trying conditions in our history.

I'm not sure he has proved me to be, very wrong. He won the Third Division last season with International footballers in his team, playing some of the worse football I have seen at Ibrox.

He continued that form on Sunday blaming the wind, while his team were kicking high balls 40 yards to a lone striker playing against two centre backs who are first class in the air. That's not mentioning playing full backs in midfield, strikers on the wing and centre half.

As I say, I hope he proves me wrong but how long will he need.

I'm not sure he has proved me to be, very wrong. He won the Third Division last season with International footballers in his team, playing some of the worse football I have seen at Ibrox.

He continued that form on Sunday blaming the wind, while his team were kicking high balls 40 yards to a lone striker playing against two centre backs who are first class in the air. That's not mentioning playing full backs in midfield, strikers on the wing and centre half.

Jon Daly's biggest attribute is his physical strength and aerial prowess. Met his match in Marvin Andrews though.

Jon Daly's biggest attribute is his physical strength and aerial prowess. Met his match in Marvin Andrews though.

I would say you underestimate his abilities on the deck.

His touch and awarenewss and link up play are an integral part of what he brings to the team. Better than what Jig offers up front IMO although having said that Jig seems to score more goals.

Anyway 14 bloody pages on a guy who is CONSIDERING a deal.

Best closing this thread till he either accepts or declines our offer which must have coffee spills galore it's been on the table for so long.

The real worrying aspect to the debacle on sunday was that McCoist played it tactically the same as he did when we were humiliated in the league cup against the same part time plodders, at the same ground, a few weeks before.

And once more blamed the wind.