No it's always been that way and I think you've asked that question before. It's just the way the ignore list system works.

I'm pretty sure I didn't ask before and pretty sure that I did not see ignored people's stuff in the quotes of others. But I can always skip the ignored stuff anyway.

And the final point is that it's just natural justice to split the gate fairly - perhaps not 50-50, given the size of the overheads we have at Ibrox compared to Fir Park, say, but certainly more equitably.

I'd like to know how anyone is going to decide where the line for that "more equitable" split could fairly be drawn under a gate sharing plan.

Without European competition group stage football each year neither us or the east end lot are even close to being profitable clubs and yet you guys think we should be able to take a £15m per season ticket revenue hit on the chin?

Right well, there goes any chance of having a squad which is going to regularly have a shout of making it through 3 qualifying rounds to reach European competition group stages.

There goes half, perhaps even more of the club's infrastructure and staff.

Are the people who ultimately decide gate sharing will be good for Scottish football even if it shatters Rangers & Celtic going to pop down to Ibrox & Auchenhowie to hand out the 50 to 100 redundancy letters personally and apologise to the employees?

Edited by Zappa

I'm pretty sure I didn't ask before and pretty sure that I did not see ignored people's stuff in the quotes of others.

You did and you did, I can assure you, but let's leave it there please.

But I can always skip the ignored stuff anyway.

Yes, please do mate and if you don't mind, please stop suggesting to other posters to follow your lead and block others with the ignore list because it's not something which is particularly cool on a messageboard and we don't promote it's use. It's there for people to use, but there's no need to promote it's use. Thanks.

I'd like to know how anyone is going to decide where the line for that "more equitable" split could fairly be drawn under a gate sharing plan.

Without European competition group stage football each year neither us or the east end lot are even close to being profitable clubs and yet you guys think we should be able to take a £15m per season ticket revenue hit on the chin?

Right well, there goes any chance of having a squad which is going to regularly have a shout of making it through 3 qualifying rounds to reach European competition group stages.

Are the people who ultimately decide gate sharing will be good for Scottish football even if it shatters Rangers & Celtic going to pop down to Ibrox & Auchenhowie to hand out the 50 to 100 redundancy letters personally and apologise to the employees?

the reality is Rangers need to look for additional sources of revenue just now especially as we're out of Europe for the forseeable future. That will be the challenge facing those remaining after the forthcoming EGM or AGM. For example why pay £3.5m for a carpark which gets used every second saturday ? can't it be used at other times to generate income ? just one idea which I think should be looked at

the hope would certainly be that we would automatically qualify due to all round improved results.