It's funny. At the time everyone blamed poor performance and lack of signings on the bank being in control. Now some people have some recollection of that bastard Murray saving the day. Mind boggling.

walter reduced the debt by winning things.

walter was there despite lloyds/muir and because of aj/bain.

that said walter would no doubt have spent money if the bank had let him.

but really walter got our debt from 49 million to 14 million before he left.

walter reduced the debt by winning things.

walter was there despite lloyds/muir and because of aj/bain.

that said walter would no doubt have spent money if the bank had let him.

but really walter got our debt from 49 million to 14 million before he left.

The debt went down because the bank took control, end of story! Walter spends whatever money is made available to him.

Again I have to ask why the bank seemed so focused on our debt which was around 3% of the £750m MIH debt ?

Surely Rangers were a very small debt which was part of an extremely large bank debt. The way LBG were acting you'd never have thought so.

Again I have to ask why the bank seemed so focused on our debt which was around 3% of the £750m MIH debt ?

Surely Rangers were a very small debt which was part of an extremely large bank debt. The way LBG were acting you'd never have thought so.

Surely their nervousness over the 'big tax case' played a major part? I think we are also only aware of LBGs focus on us because it affected us and no other of Murray's companies receive that exposure and focus we do. They were working very closely with SDM on all his companies.

Surely their nervousness over the 'big tax case' played a major part? I think we are also only aware of LBGs focus on us because it affected us and no other of Murray's companies receive that exposure and focus we do. They were working very closely with SDM on all his companies.

No, it's a conspiracy I tell ya!

They were working very closely with SDM on all his companies.

They were indeed and it was discussed on here on numerous occasions. At one point they were forcing SDM into selling off very valuable property assets for a fraction of their real value at a time when the property market had completely slumped due to the 2008 financial crisis.