PS - Noticed the shirt sizes go up to something like XXXXXL. WTF :laugh:

A large will do me and I need it for length not the beer belly!

People really are getting bigger. When I was young I was quite slim but a bit muscular and used to need a large, later in life despite filling out a bit, I became mostly a medium. Recently I bought some medium jerseys and they drowned me. I had to go back and buy smalls instead which fit perfectly. So I'm now a small despite being 20% heavier than when I was a large...

People really are getting bigger. When I was young I was quite slim but a bit muscular and used to need a large, later in life despite filling out a bit, I became mostly a medium. Recently I bought some medium jerseys and they drowned me. I had to go back and buy smalls instead which fit perfectly. So I'm now a small despite being 20% heavier than when I was a large...

I still have my Brazil 98 top from when I was 10 or 11 and it fits (small man), though I'm pushing it and probably wouldn't wear it outdoors in front of anyone :D. I generally buy large though.

I liked the third kit but all the lettering has started peeling off on mine. Sums up the standards at the club at the moment. We used to have really decent strips

The only shirts I've had that have deteriorated have been our ones. The year Ferguson left we were making our own kits or some such nonsense and the material developed terrible bobbles. I got a replacement top with Ferguson at the back, he then left, and I was able to use the bobble excuse to get it exchanged, even though the new top had no bobbles yet.

I've also had a good 2 or three where the sponsors have started to peel off. The only other clothes I've had such a thing happen to is those cheap bands t-shirts you get for a tenner online. Ones that are basically fruit of the loom t-shirts with some logo stuck on them for pennies.

Standards have to improve. I've plenty nike and adidas tops from the 90's that look brand new.