bought two kids strips last weekend (9-10 and an 11-12) and the prices have hardly changed since last season. Also we've had this quality discussion in regards to previous providers and I honestly can't see that much variation.

personally don't like the bit inside the collar, at the front, but the quality isn't that different to recent productions.

That's because Umbro is just as bad Mike. On the kids pricing thing. It depends what age your kid is. It's £58 for a 7 year olds full kit, i got my son the new Barcelona full kits for £30 each in JD. 2 of them for one Rangers kit.

It has been confirmed that it is direct with Puma, do you honestly thing a customer base the size of ours would be sold to a third party?!

In regards to quality we will have to agree to disagree as it is my opinion that Puma are a top brand with a great selection of leisure wear.

Yes, our club has been run like a pub team for the last 15 years, what has changed?

I don't mind agreeing to disagreeing, it's all about opinions at the end of the day.

Have i missed our logo on this page? http://www.puma.com/football/teams#club-teams

Not only is our logo not on that page, but none of our Rangers gear is anywhere to be seen in the PUMA online store and there appears to be nothing about Rangers on the PUMA site. In fact, it would appear Rangers don't exist to Puma at all because a search for "Rangers" on their site comes up blank and there are zero news articles about the deal with us in their press/news-archive section. It's pretty damn weird actually.

Not only is our logo not on that page, but none of our Rangers gear is anywhere to be seen in the PUMA online store and there appears to be nothing about Rangers on the PUMA site. In fact, it would appear Rangers don't exist to Puma at all because a search for "Rangers" on their site comes up blank and there are zero news articles about the deal with us in their press/news-archive section. It's pretty damn weird actually.

One way to find out would be to contact them.

Iwill tell you why i asked this question last week my wife and i bought two new away kits one for a seven year old and the other his brother wee half pint 19 months in the sports direct shop at Braehead now my wife was a buyer with marks and spencer for over thirty years and says she knows quality from lesser garments and her verdict was that the nike and adidas was well in front of puma in terms of quality,