Iwill tell you why i asked this question last week my wife and i bought two new away kits one for a seven year old and the other his brother wee half pint 19 months in the sports direct shop at Braehead now my wife was a buyer with marks and spencer for over thirty years and says she knows quality from lesser garments and her verdict was that the nike and adidas was well in front of puma in terms of quality,

To be fair mate, we don't need an experienced quality shopper to tell us that. :)

Edited by Super Cooper

I see that there is a thread on FF about Puma.com.

One of the posters has received a response from Puma commenting how proud they are of their relationship with Rangers Football Club and they are waiting on sign off from the club on some details before launching Rangers content on their site.

The wee fella just turned 3 last week and one of my mates bought him the new white away kit, aged 3-4 years.

I like the design however ........

The shorts are spit through and dont have any ties to hold them up and the socks will fit him when he starts secondary school. And the actual neck is quite baggy albeit it he's just turned 3 and the strip is 3-4 but this is a general grey area not just for football strips at these ages I believe.

But don't worry he does get fed.

I see that there is a thread on FF about Puma.com.

One of the posters has received a response from Puma commenting how proud they are of their relationship with Rangers Football Club and they are waiting on sign off from the club on some details before launching Rangers content on their site.

Empire did a great job on that one. Emailed 4 people very high up in Puma UK a few weeks back and got no response, so emailed again with a follow up and got a response this time.

Not impressive from Puma though! Not only were they slow to respond, but they are only now, this week, claiming to be on the case with our digital content for their websites. My guess is that they had done nothing about adding our digital content until someone emailed them to point it out and ask WTF is going on. That'll be why they didn't respond to Empire's initial emails last month and now a month later they finally have some content and are awaiting it's approval, so they replied to the latest email with the 'good news'.

If anyone is passing the Puma outlet in Livingston this week, pop in and see if they're selling the new Rangers kits.

Just seen the new kit in the shop in the flesh for the first time. My God.

What is with the plastic strips in the neck/collar?

What on earth is the horrible little black box with a barcode in it at the bottom? I think it says something about being authentic or genuine or something.

I have never seen anything look so cheap and tacky. It makes our Diadora tops look like something from Paris Fashion Week.

Marks out of 10, i wouldn't even score it. A shocking effort.

Empire did a great job on that one. Emailed 4 people very high up in Puma UK a few weeks back and got no response, so emailed again with a follow up and got a response this time.

Not impressive from Puma though! Not only were they slow to respond, but they are only now, this week, claiming to be on the case with our digital content for their websites. My guess is that they had done nothing about adding our digital content until someone emailed them to point it out and ask WTF is going on. That'll be why they didn't respond to Empire's initial emails last month and now a month later they finally have some content and are awaiting it's approval, so they replied to the latest email with the 'good news'.

If anyone is passing the Puma outlet in Livingston this week, pop in and see if they're selling the new Rangers kits.

Scandalous to be honest. What a joke.