Two of the wee-mans strips have 'caught' on various locations, the missus has criticised the quality of the garments, my memory of growing up was that my Rangers strips always ended up in some nick so I'm not sure what to make of the quality.

Bring back Admiral!! :D

Well my wee one has the Man U new strip - obviously nike - and after a few wears it's in a terrible state with pulls. It's not only puma. However, the Rangers stuff we have is fine!

I remember working in Ibrox when the club changed from admiral, and they brought in a sealed skip and all the admiral kit and most of it was still in its packaging was put in the skip where it went to i dont know ,but my pal who ran a boys team in the Easterhouse district asked for some kit only to get a knock back i do remember getting some rather good weedkiller from the groundsman a chap called Marshall .

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official12m

.@pumafootball have made a short film with Light Blues legends Alex MacDonald, Bobby Brown and Johnny Hubbard: http://rng.rs/PUMA_Rangers

Completely bizarre.

A video to celebrate the new Puma kits that's got absolutely nothing to do with the new Puma kits and all over a backdrop of music that sounds like elevator music from the 1930's.

Weird stuff.

Edited by Zappa

I just got the new one yesterday shipped over and Im delighted with it. Its probably the best shirt I think we've had since the 90s. It fits superbly too.

The only downside is we have a lot of Puma stores here and ive not seen it in one shop. That should have been part of the deal to rase global image. I will look again as the season goes on

Edited by Gribz

I just got the new one yesterday shipped over and Im delighted with it. Its probably the best shirt I think we've had since the 90s. It fits superbly too.

The only downside is we have a lot of Puma stores here and ive not seen it in one shop. That should have been part of the deal to rase global image. I will look again as the season goes on

Go into the stores and request our gear!