Thanks again to Chris "Fury" Graham.

What galls me is that I am legally obliged to pay a license fee for this crap. If the likes of Spence want to write flawed opinion pieces for a tabloid rag or fanzine then he can go right ahead, that is his and the editor's choice. Its also my choice not to read or pay for such nonsense, a choice I am denied with the BBC.

It's a great piece and good retort. I saw that Spence tweet at the weekend, the man's delusional, imagine comparing himself to holocaust victims, has he no self awareness?

I take some heart from the clear fact that our continued survival and upward mobility obviously pains him greatly.

Excellent stuff from Chris. :tu:

If it wasn't for the fact that they employ loads of them, I'd find it hard to understand why the BBC employ muppets like Jim Spence. It seems as though being a muppet is a necessity for being employed by BBC Scotland though.

What galls me is that I am legally obliged to pay a license fee for this crap. If the likes of Spence want to write flawed opinion pieces for a tabloid rag or fanzine then he can go right ahead, that is his and the editor's choice. Its also my choice not to read or pay for such nonsense, a choice I am denied with the BBC.

I gave up on the beeb a long time ago stewarty and not only because of their biased reporting on our club from Pacific Quay either. The corporation's biased reporting on important world affairs issues (particularly wars & middle eastern conflicts) has been disgusting for decades.

Excellent stuff from Chris. :tu:

If it wasn't for the fact that they employ loads of them, I'd find it hard to understand why the BBC employ muppets like Jim Spence. It seems as though being a muppet is a necessity for being employed by BBC Scotland though.

Is this him?

Beaker.jpg