Lifted from FF:

I have been hearing from various sources that we as a group are being met with mixed reviews from forums etc so decided to come on and let everyone know a bit about us and our aims to allow each to make their own mind up

We have been accused of being many people from tims to M Dingwall to D Leggat and even malcolm murray. We are none of these we are only normal concerned fans and if you read attachment below it will give you a better idea of who we are and how we came about.

We only have 3 aims and I would question any fan who didnt want these things from their club regardless of who they are and which team they follow

1) Keep the stadium in clubs name to avoid Coventry situation

2) clear accounts which prove proper running of the club

3) a board that keep the club off the front pages and are above reproach

We do not have any aims that can divide a support and only actually which to unite fans from all groups against a clear and present danger

The following is a post from our facebook page that was first posted 2 weeks ago when we first started. Please take the few minutes to read and DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE surrounding The Sons of Struth

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth

Here we go I will try and explain in as short a post a possible who is involved to date with the Sons of Struth and how this page came about. One of our main points of agenda and a main Struthism is openness.

Some of you may be aware of the Rangers Rumours website and a regular poster named George or George protester number 1. I picked up on his postings only 1 week ago and was intrigued to know what his feelings and understanding of our clubs current plight was.

George arranged to travel from London on Friday and meet anyone interested in what he had to say at Ibrox. Due to my own worries about our club I felt I had nothing to lose other than 10 minutes of my time and a whole lot to gain if he had any information that could fill my appetite to fully understand the situation at our club.

The fact that only 10 people turned up confirmed my general feeling that our fans are very apathetic towards the current situation and George was very disappointed also. He did, as many have since held against him, arrive minus the promised leaflets and did introduce himself as a representative of George. Both these points seem to have angered some but I understand why he done both when as he could have possibly been faced with a far greater number of fans who he didn’t know who they where and he was let down by a local printer which was a point later proven to me.

To the 10 who were at the first meeting and others who visit the Rangers Rumours site, I was the guy with the red jacket who some believed was Georges minder and I post on the site as Craig protester number 2 BFH. To set the record straight I had never met George before Friday and purely turned up as a disgruntled fan searching for some knowledge.

I appeared to pick up on what George was saying very quickly but so did others around me, however George seemed to like the questions I asked him and what I had to say so he asked me after the meeting if I would like to talk further on a one to one basis. This “private” meeting consisted more of us talking like true fans and swapping stories of our favourite experiences following our club than it did about revelations which weren’t disclosed at the full meeting. We did prove our love for our club and our concerns for the future just as many discussions would go between Rangers fans all over the world when two strangers meet and they find they both support Rangers. We decided we would talk again during his stay in Glasgow and exchanged numbers.

During the course of last weekend we talked several times over the telephone and agreed to meet on Monday and I would introduce him to my friend Sandy who was also interested to hear what George had to say. During the course of the weekend George had put his leaflet online as he promised.

George, Sandy and I met on Monday and again the discussion was no different to hundreds of chats between Rangers fans many times over. We discussed our favourite games, best goals,most manic away trips and the like but most importantly we shared a huge concern over the current state of our dearly held club and a desire to do something about. We all agreed that doing something and failing was more acceptable than doing nothing but with the hope we could make a difference even if it was just to give the proper fans some information that may put some fire in the belly and arouse some passion from within the fan base.

We then involved the man power from a well known body of fans, who if they wish to disclose their important and welcome involvement is matter for them, who helped along with hastily recruited normal fans like Paisley Gary to help with the distribution of Georges leaflets prior to Tuesdays game.

The leaflets went out and received a mixture of reactions.

On Tuesday not long before I left for the game I started the Sons of Struth facebook page. The reasons for this is to give the normal fan who wants our club to return to a stewardship of which we would expect from Rangers. You pick up a paper on Monday going to work and you are faced with another scandal about our club. You discuss it and try to make sense of it but before you have a chance to get your head round it a few days later you’re faced with another earth shaking scandal. This is not what we expect from the custodians of our club.

The mere inclusion of the Struth name in the page harks back to an era when our custodians conducted themselves with dignity, honesty and respect. We must install this again from our boardroom.

Who am I? I am a nobody. Not attached to any fan group or organisation. I am you. A fan and season ticket holder since the age of 8 years old.

What do I want? I want to talk about my favourite memories of Rangers and idols and goals again, not have to discuss and deal with on a daily basis another boardroom scandal and just get back to the football. I want a board that won’t embarrass me and treat me like a fan without hiding facts from me. I want to be assured that the stadium where I have had many happy memories will be in the ownership of my club and not sold off and rented back to us by some spiv. The stadium holds the spirit of not one but three disasters and has to remain ours to honour those who did not return. It has to remain for the thousands who have the names of lost loved ones chiselled on the very bricks in their memory. It is not the crown jewels it is far more important to the very soul of every fan who has ever walked through the turnstiles.

Who are the Sons of Struth? We all are and can be ordinary fans or members from any other fan body. If you are a Union Bear or a Supporters Trust member, as long as your principles and desires are the same as ours then we welcome your input and support. We are not affiliated to any other fan body but welcome their involvement and discuss common aims.

Our biggest and most immediate threat is the possible sale of our stadium and let me explain why. The ground swell of opinion is the current board may not have 51% of the shareholder support in the near future and as such leaves them in a position of one last heist. Let me explain in simple terms and use your house as an example.

You require cash due to your ailing financial position and own a home with a market value of £200k. I agree to give you £100k cash today to solve your short term financial problems and I will rent you the house back for £2k per month. I will also agree to allow you to buy it back anytime in the next 10 years for £300k. I cant lose. I either 1) have you in the home and draw £24k a year of you in rental 2) Get £2k a month off you until your able to give me £300k to get it back 3) You leave the house and I have a building costing me half market value.

Now turn this story to Ibrox and what a spiv could do. Sell the stadium to a carefully selected company that a trusted friend owns and the spiv has a vested interest in and do it soon before he loses the majority of shareholders. Couldnt happen? Think of the Monday morning paper stories we have all had to deal with in the last couple of years.

SONS OF STRUTH DEMAND THE TRUTH

SHOW YOU CARE AND SHARE WITH A BEAR

Craig

This is the leaflet they did not hand out today due to time constraints!

Craig Mather and Brian Stockbridge are not Rangers supporters. In fact, Rangers fans actually support them and their lavish lifestyles.

Is that what Rangers supporters want? Are Rangers fans happy handing over their hard earned money for Mather and Stockbridge to trouser and sneer and snigger at those supporters behind their expensively manicured hands while Sandy and James Easdale show their contempt by sitting in the directors box at Ibrox?

Remember too, what happened to that £22.5million raised from the IPO. It’s gone with the wind. Spent! and Rangers supporters won’t know just how it was spent and who it was handed over to until the independently audited accounts are published. If that ever happens!

Surely Rangers fans want accountability. The sort of accountability which £200,000-a-year financial director Brian Stockbridge has been unable or unwilling to provide to fans. Figures which he could suddenly conjure out of thin air and palm off on Charles Green and Imran Ahmad’s favourite poodle of a paper, the Sun. A newspaper which has never asked a difficult question of Green or Ahmad or Mather and Stockbridge and which now prints any old rubbish that low life spin doctor, Toxic Jack Irvine hands them on behalf of the Easdales.

Toxic Jack claimed that the sober and shrewd men in the City of London who represent the institutional investors met convicted fraudster Sandy Easdale and were impressed by him. Maybe Toxic Jack believes in the Good Tooth Fairy. Does he think Rangers fans do too?

Craig Mather was brought in by the spivs, Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. Brian Stockbridge was brought in by Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. The Easdales were brought in by those same spivs, Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. Ahmad and Green may no longer be visible, but their placements, Craig Mather and Brian Stockbridge remain as chief executive and financial director, while James Easdale has a seat on the board and his convicted fraudster brother, Sandy swans around the City of London bandying the name of Rangers around. Are these the sort of men honest, decent, long standing, staunch and loyal Rangers supporters want in control at Ibrox?

If the answer is a resounding, NO, then let them hear you. Let your anger echo around the grand old Stadium, the Ibrox built by those real Rangers men, Bill Struth and Willie Waddell. A stadium which, if Mather and Stockbridge and the Easdales have anything to do with it, will be flogged off to some of their pals and then leased back. It is no longer unthinkable that Rangers may cease to be the owners of Ibrox Stadium. It is a clear and present danger if this gang of spivs and their placemen remain in control of Rangers.

Rangers supporters can shift them. Rangers fans can make their anger clear. Don’t think the institutional investors in the City of London are not watching and waiting to see and hear what the Rangers fans have to say. They are! Which means Rangers supporters can play a part in saving Rangers from the spivs.

Now, can be your moment!

This is the leaflet they did not hand out today due to time constraints!

Craig Mather and Brian Stockbridge are not Rangers supporters. In fact, Rangers fans actually support them and their lavish lifestyles.

Is that what Rangers supporters want? Are Rangers fans happy handing over their hard earned money for Mather and Stockbridge to trouser and sneer and snigger at those supporters behind their expensively manicured hands while Sandy and James Easdale show their contempt by sitting in the directors box at Ibrox?

Remember too, what happened to that £22.5million raised from the IPO. It’s gone with the wind. Spent! and Rangers supporters won’t know just how it was spent and who it was handed over to until the independently audited accounts are published. If that ever happens!

Surely Rangers fans want accountability. The sort of accountability which £200,000-a-year financial director Brian Stockbridge has been unable or unwilling to provide to fans. Figures which he could suddenly conjure out of thin air and palm off on Charles Green and Imran Ahmad’s favourite poodle of a paper, the Sun. A newspaper which has never asked a difficult question of Green or Ahmad or Mather and Stockbridge and which now prints any old rubbish that low life spin doctor, Toxic Jack Irvine hands them on behalf of the Easdales.

Toxic Jack claimed that the sober and shrewd men in the City of London who represent the institutional investors met convicted fraudster Sandy Easdale and were impressed by him. Maybe Toxic Jack believes in the Good Tooth Fairy. Does he think Rangers fans do too?

Craig Mather was brought in by the spivs, Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. Brian Stockbridge was brought in by Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. The Easdales were brought in by those same spivs, Imran Ahmad and Charles Green. Ahmad and Green may no longer be visible, but their placements, Craig Mather and Brian Stockbridge remain as chief executive and financial director, while James Easdale has a seat on the board and his convicted fraudster brother, Sandy swans around the City of London bandying the name of Rangers around. Are these the sort of men honest, decent, long standing, staunch and loyal Rangers supporters want in control at Ibrox?

If the answer is a resounding, NO, then let them hear you. Let your anger echo around the grand old Stadium, the Ibrox built by those real Rangers men, Bill Struth and Willie Waddell. A stadium which, if Mather and Stockbridge and the Easdales have anything to do with it, will be flogged off to some of their pals and then leased back. It is no longer unthinkable that Rangers may cease to be the owners of Ibrox Stadium. It is a clear and present danger if this gang of spivs and their placemen remain in control of Rangers.

Rangers supporters can shift them. Rangers fans can make their anger clear. Don’t think the institutional investors in the City of London are not watching and waiting to see and hear what the Rangers fans have to say. They are! Which means Rangers supporters can play a part in saving Rangers from the spivs.

Now, can be your moment!

Sounds very Churchillian and all but substance is lacking.

It should be more simple that that.

Jack Irvine (and his paid associates) should not be near Rangers Football Club.

The fact our boardroom has paid for them to return and is tolerating his behaviour is completely unacceptable to me. And it should be to every Rangers fan.

No need for any conspiracy theories or anything else. Simple facts will do.

The constant requirement to call the directors spivs is off-putting. Starting off by criticising directors for not being Rangers fans isn't a great start either. I don't care if the directors are or aren't Rangers fans. Their ability as directors is far more important than what team they support.

There's a lot to criticise the directors for and I think that the SoS need to focus on that rather than petty name calling. I agree with their aims but they need to be more professional and focused.