The constant requirement to call the directors spivs is off-putting. Starting off by criticising directors for not being Rangers fans isn't a great start either. I don't care if the directors are or aren't Rangers fans. Their ability as directors is far more important than what team they support.

There's a lot to criticise the directors for and I think that the SoS need to focus on that rather than petty name calling. I agree with their aims but they need to be more professional and focused.

That's the issue in a nutshell.

And, I'm going to write on length about such matters tomorrow morning with a bit of luck. :whistle:

Does anyone have any questions about our group?

Craig

No questions at the moment, but I completely agree with the advice from Frankie and Bluedell.

You will grab people's attention and also keep it, if you stick to concise, factual, professional and polite statements which convey a powerful message.

A leaflet/flyer, with a quick and easy to read list of simple (but extremely important!) facts as bullet points would be read by most people it was handed to, but lengthier blocks of text will inevitably be off-putting for some fans. If you need to have lengthier blocks of text, then put them beneath a bold list of key/important points to be read first and capture people's attention.

Lastly, well done to you guys for trying to get your message out to the fans and welcome to Gersnet! Feel free to post your group's messages as and when you have them! :tu:

Lifted from FF:

Protester #2

Sons Of Struth Join Date: 31-08-2013

Sons of Struth meeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last nights meeting was attended by several different fans groups etc and all were in agreement with what we are trying to achieve and as a direct result of that we have agreed the following last night

We will arrange for 40,000 leaflets to be printed and distributed at the Stenhousemuir game next Saturday and they will give details and instructions for a demonstration to remove the board

SPIVS OUT

We really need to concentrate on what these guys have to say rather than get side tracked with other issues - alarming as they may be.

SOS do you actually have any evidence that the doomsday scenario you allude to with the sale of the stadium is going to come to fruition ?

I'm concerned you felt the need to highlight that some in charge are not "Rangers men". Might I remind you that we had Rangers men at the helm who allowed SDM to spend lavishly on his ego trip at our club's expense.

Do you actually have any evidence of impropriety regarding the current board or are your allegations based around possible hypothetical actions by a board who are not necessarily Rangers minded ( although I would again point out - a number of them have bought shares at a considerable cost to get onto that board)