Requisition withdrawn & shareholders to vote at the AGM

Vanguard Bears@Vanguard_Bears5m

If Paul Murray is on the Board why is he having a 'hush hush' meeting with RST reps & fan group individuals in East Kilbride today?

Where abouts? Would this be at JM premsies?

I work just up from his place ....................... al go down and chap the door and ask them all WTF is happening.

RFC confirm no-one has joined the board of the club:

http://t.co/En7JppQQl8

CONTRARY to a report in today’s Press, there have been no appointments to the Board of Rangers International Football Club plc.

It was claimed former Rangers Director Paul Murray and Frank Blin had joined the Board but this is categorically not the case.

So, for the sake of our supporters, the Club would like to make it absolutely clear no new directors have been appointed.

However, so that everyone may be clear on the situation, a statement released yesterday confirmed the following:

The Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have withdrawn the Requisition which put forward resolutions for the removal of Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge and Bryan Smart as Directors of the Company and for the appointment Frank Blin and Paul Murray as Non-Executive Directors of the Company on the condition that the Company convenes its Annual General Meeting to be held no later than 31 October 2013.

The Company confirms that all of the current Directors remain in office and that it is not appointing any additional Directors save that as previously announced, the Company confirms that it continues to actively seek to appoint a new Chairman.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.’

CONTRARY to a report in today’s Press, there have been no appointments to the Board of Rangers International Football Club plc.

It was claimed former Rangers Director Paul Murray and Frank Blin had joined the Board but this is categorically not the case.

So, for the sake of our supporters, the Club would like to make it absolutely clear no new directors have been appointed.

However, so that everyone may be clear on the situation, a statement released yesterday confirmed the following:

The Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have withdrawn the Requisition which put forward resolutions for the removal of Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge and Bryan Smart as Directors of the Company and for the appointment Frank Blin and Paul Murray as Non-Executive Directors of the Company on the condition that the Company convenes its Annual General Meeting to be held no later than 31 October 2013.

The Company confirms that all of the current Directors remain in office and that it is not appointing any additional Directors save that as previously announced, the Company confirms that it continues to actively seek to appoint a new Chairman.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.’

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5066-club-statement

Let's not make this about VB or the RFFF here because they are not the issue. The issue is whether or not Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge & the rest of the current board can be trusted to operate the Club for the Club's benefit.

Ok. IMO the present board are not to be trusted. Pigs in the trough as far as I can see.

If McCollco want votes at the AGM then surely their impending statement HAS to start outlining their plans and visions to take us forward.

All these "she said" "he said" statements are just a pain in the preverbials now.

If McCollco want votes at the AGM then surely their impending statement HAS to start outlining their plans and visions to take us forward.

All these "she said" "he said" statements are just a pain in the preverbials now.

I'm hoping this may happen sooner rather than later. It certainly has to...

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013[h=1]The Minority Are Not The Majority[/h]As predicted by this blogger, Frank Blin, John McClelland and Paul Murray will not be joining the board of Rangers.

Despite desperate attempts this past few days – including last-minute attempts to turn Sandy Easdale against the incumbent board – the requisitioners have collapsed in their efforts to bring boardroom change.

I understand that Jim McColl is sickened by the whole affair and has decided to get out. His own investors are reputed to be increasingly unhappy at the way the Rangers boardroom battles have captured McColl’s time and interest.

The collapse of TBK 2 signals another aborted attempt by Paul Murray to get back into Ibrox.

I knew the game was up for the requisition party earlier this week when I had a fanatical McColl supporter phone me with wild claims that they had 70% backing and were desperate for an EGM. I knew their numbers just didn’t stack up and that they didn’t have the backing claimed by this caller.

Hopefully now the Rangers board can get on with the business of running the club and I am led to believe that certain investors changed their allegiance in favour of the board during these tussles because they were convinced that the board was doing a good job.

As I pointed out to my pro-McColl caller, the problem with agitating investors like they have is that someone can come along every six months and do the same.

The way to support Rangers is to get behind the board and give them the opportunity to deliver. I am not suggesting blind or unthinking loyalty by fans but there has to be a degree of fairness in giving the people tasked with running the business side the chance to do their jobs.

The problem we have had is that certain ringmasters in the support have continued to agitate matters as a deliberate attempt to destabilise the club they profess to love, in order that they could get their prize cuckoos in the nest.

This all has to stop and my understanding is that Rangers are going to start to get tough on agents provocateur who feel they can undertake smear and propaganda campaigns yet enjoy the privileges afforded by the club.

I have had a bellyful of McColl acolytes telling me “We’re going to do this” and “We’re going to do that.” These people have tried to bully their way onto the board and run Rangers by their control freakery.

It is with great pleasure I can use my trusty EPIC FAIL this morning.

Also, as predicted by this blogger, it looks like one person may indeed be joining the board at Ibrox, that person being Sandy Easdale.

Easdlae has impressed investors with his strong leadership during the recent crisis and many are clamouring for him to join the board.

I have said consistently that the Easdales are the future of Rangers. Unlike others, they have put their money where their mouth is and actually bought shares.

I have no doubt that the McCollites will continue to carp away from the sidelines. It looks like they will have to find a new leader, though.

All of these unpleasantries could have been avoided if people who want a blazer had gone about it in gentlemanly fashion.

Here’s a wee tip for the blazer chasers among us:

Think not what the blazer can do for you. Think what you can do for the blazer.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/blog/