The company was appointed by Rangers on July 9, replacing Cenkos Securities, on the same day as former chairman Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell left the board and James Easdale was appointed.

Has this something to do with Easdale? In the seven weeks throughout this requisition - one of the main factors that has affected the outcome as stated by McColl is that the Easdale afamily has gained security over a controlling stake in the company. This coupled with the change of broker on the day that Easdale was brough onto the board leaves me to question something behind the scenes here.

Originally, Easdale was not inlcuded in the list of directors to be removed in the requisition which i think a lot of folk on here found strange as he seemed to be the focus of a great deal of suspicion.

I would not be surprised at all if Easdale is pulling the strings over the new broker which would explain the lack of comments or explanations from them.

The most disappoiunting aspect for me in all of this is Blin walking away. He was someone who was beyond reproach professionally in my opinion.

I'm not so convinced Blin will be completely out of the picture. He's just a chip taken off the table for now IMHO. Too important to JM.

I'm not so convinced Blin will be completely out of the picture. He's just a chip taken off the table for now IMHO. Too important to JM.

Then they shouldnt have made that statement. If Blin comes back in at the AGM then it looks like a complete U-Turn. Not the best approach IMHO.