I don't think their statement fully explains why they withdrew the requisition. I hope more information is made known about this as my unease is growing.

Because the Easdales have acquired a 'significant minority" shareholding they decided to negotiate a compromise... does that mean they are no longer confident of success in the event of an EGM?

Blin's complete withdrawal suggests he is not willing to be further associated with this pantomime. That in itself is deeply worrying, as it suggests that even if he is appointed to the Board, the issues are so deep rooted, that he is unlikely to survive without significant damage to his reputation.

I don't think their statement fully explains why they withdrew the requisition. I hope more information is made known about this as my unease is growing.

Because the Easdales have acquired a 'significant minority" shareholding they decided to negotiate a compromise... does that mean they are no longer confident of success in the event of an EGM?

Blin's complete withdrawal suggests he is not willing to be further associated with this pantomime. That in itself is deeply worrying, as it suggests that even if he is appointed to the Board, the issues are so deep rooted, that he is unlikely to survive without significant damage to his reputation.

It very apparent that our Board needs a complete overhaul. Nobody in the boardroom can be trusted to be acting in the club's best interests. And when that is the case your duty as a board member is called into question. It is also a Companies Act requirement too.

I think the withdrawal of Blin also heralds the withdrawal of McColl although he may not shout it from the roof tops. More likely he will just let the AGM run its course and fade away quietly into the background ... again.