Do you think the fans will show a vocal support of McColl on saturday .

Maybe some but I don't think anyone can be expected to show clear support for McColl until he shows a clear outline of his intentions.

Like I say, for the moment, we concentrate on holding the board accountable for their actions. McColl can take care of himself.

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith3m

Rangers CEO Craig Mather: "Now Frank Blin decided he can't push for place on the Board, hope Paul Murray has decency & dignity to do same."

Craig Mather: "Paul Murray was on Rangers Board when Club went into decline & he couldn't prevent it. He won't stop this Board succeeding."

The first statement is incredibly arrogant.

2nd one is churlish, IMHO

This is very worrying, Frank Blin is the one man I would have liked to have seen scrutinising the accounts.

I read elsewhere that Jim McColl is continuing with what he started, IMHO, we need Rangers men running our Club.

The last two years have been hell and we must get a Board in situ that we can have total confidence in