Why? What's he done that gives you faith? 'His' statements are cringeworthy.

I think he's done a good job as CEO so far with the way the manager has been backed and how we've dealt with situations such as the anti-Rangers media. The accounts will tell us more about his work obviously. And i've found his statements spot on, this latest one is emotional but it just shows how fed up he is with all that has been going on.

Worth noting Walter and Ally still haven't withdrawn their endorsements of Mather.

Jim McColl and Paul Murray invited various fans groups to meet with them, to discuss the ongoing situation with our Club.

This meeting took place today, and Jim McColl confirmed that he and the requisitionists have not walked away, and that they remain committed to board room change.

Mr McColl said: “If the board think this has gone away, they are delusional. The issue has merely moved to the AGM. The requisitionists still want change, and have not wavered from this final objective”

The fans groups remain committed to liaising with Mr McColl and shareholders in the run up to the AGM.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rme0vu

All that does is put me off Supporters Groups.

Did this meeting last 2 minutes?