Jack Irvine really is a detestable figure.

I'm not really sure there is a McColl side to back now, unless they can regroup and provide another credible figure to propose on to the board. I'm not concerned about that though, and would simply prefer to remove the incompetent board members at the AGM and see who unfolds as a candidate then.

i'm not sure how anyone expects mccoll to have a business plan from the outside looking in.

i do however bet if he did they would be saying hes not seen the books his plan is bs..

If McColl has a plan, the last thing he'll want to do is release it's details in the public domain because the chancers running our club would try to pick holes in it and discredit it with all sorts of dirty tactics. You just need to look at what they've already been doing with Jack Irvine's help. My guess is there's been a dirty harassment campaign going on in the background which has been orchestrated by Irvine and that's what has made Frank Blin decide to step aside.

There sure is something amiss here ... with nigh all parties concerned. They all agreed that they could not agree ... and hence essentially postpone the EGM and have all the stuff being done at the AGM. Why the back-biting from each quarter, why Blin jumping ship if he has a reasonable chance at the AGM?

While Irvine sure is as bad as it gets, neither faction/person does look as if they actually knew how to behave (at least in public) like a Rangers director, present or future or would-be.

I think he's done a good job as CEO so far with the way the manager has been backed and how we've dealt with situations such as the anti-Rangers media. The accounts will tell us more about his work obviously. And i've found his statements spot on, this latest one is emotional but it just shows how fed up he is with all that has been going on.

Worth noting Walter and Ally still haven't withdrawn their endorsements of Mather.

That's what gives you faith? Jeez, a Mormon will ring your bell one morning and you'll be moving to Salt Lake City by lunchtime if that's all the substance you need to have faith.

i gave them a fair chance. they spent 23 million and can't explain what on.

we discovered that millions of it was on huge wages and bonuses for the spivs for wining the 4th division. more is for pr for the spivs from a cretin.

they had their chance. how anyone can support them after that is beyond me.

as i say if p murray had paid himself 260k as ceo then a 100% bonus then been sacked for racism and paid himself to go with more hundreds of thousands. theirs no way you would be giving them a chance stb.

you just backed the wrong horse now your foots caught in the styrup and your being dragged along.