Keeper Simonsen signs deal. Gallacher & Mitchell go out on loan

Simonsen was without club and his last club was Dundee - I dont think he will be getting 3k a week.

Don't be so sure about that. I'm pretty certain we've signed other out of contract players and given them more than 3k a week, plus we signed Nicky Clark from QotS and what do you think he'll be making with us in comparison to what QotS were paying him?

That's not a dig at Clark by any means because I think he could prove to be worth every penny, I'm simply using him as a comparison.

@KalNaismith11: @andymitch8 madness how you can go from being the best player last 7 games of the season to not getting a chance. Keep the head up!!

From someone who blew his chances and behaving like the proverbial prick? Maybe he starts thinking the next time before he uses his smartphone?

I assume both will get valuable competitive game time, something they would have missed staying with us at the moment.

Simonsen ... debated 100 times. I don't know what Dundee was paying him, but I doubt we'll pay our non-playing deputy goalie anywhere near 3k.

neither has played a single game for us this season.

And that was because of Mitchell being a better player or because of the recently lifted registration ban? Naismith is citing Mitchell's form of 4 months ago.

How many competitive games has Mitchell played for us this season?

Edited by der Berliner

And that was because of Mitchell being a better player or because of the recently lifted registration ban? Naismith is citing Mitchell's form of 4 months ago.

or the previous 7 games depending on how you choose to phrase it.

dropped on the grounds of semantics. good old ally.