He sure is good at his job - I didn't say otherwise. That's why we all bought into Murray, into Whyte (different forum handles for that gig) and eventually Green.

What I did say is I don't want him here and his behaviour brings the qualities of those who do into disrepute. And that's why I won't buy into Stockbridge and Mather. Everyone else can make up their own mind.

Some of us have been lambasting every chancer involved at the club for the past 10-15 years.

He sure is good at his job - I didn't say otherwise. That's why we all bought into Murray, into Whyte (different forum handles for that gig) and eventually Green.

What I did say is I don't want him here and his behaviour brings the qualities of those who do into disrepute. And that's why I won't buy into Stockbridge and Mather. Everyone else can make up their own mind.

I think a mistake has been made with Irvine but I can't quite take it as a deciding factor, not where Mather is concerned anyway.

You have the upper hand there, clairvoyancy is a great gift that you have been bestowed with, so what does he think.

You've told us one thing on behalf of MediaHouse. Paul Murray has told us another. I don't believe either of you all that often to be honest.

However, I do believe someone who predicted this to me a couple of weeks back. As did yer man Jack to be fair... And neither of them said it would be because of a financial rosy garden.

I think a mistake has been made with Irvine but I can't quite take it as a deciding factor, not where Mather is concerned anyway.

If you're happy to shrug you shoulders on the issue of Irvine then that's entirely up to you. There's only one reason to appoint him and that's if you have something rather important to hide.

Some of us have been lambasting every chancer involved at the club for the past 10-15 years.

Indeed, many of us have remained cynical and non-plussed throughout. But the majority have been happy to back the long list of chancers involved and it's difficult to blame them to be honest as some bears just want to watch the fitba.

It's this majority that's more important than you or I.

If you're happy to shrug you shoulders on the issue of Irvine then that's entirely up to you. There's only one reason to appoint him and that's if you have something rather important to hide.

I know what Irvine is, I think I mentioned I have family who've come across him, certainly not shrugging my shoulders and I want him out asap.

But on the issue of appointing him, well so many folk have done it, you even alluded to it yourself that Paul Murray will have likely worked with him previously when on the Rangers board.

Indeed, many of us have remained cynical and non-plussed throughout. But the majority have been happy to back the long list of chancers involved and it's difficult to blame them to be honest as some bears just want to watch the fitba.

It's this majority that's more important than you or I.

Someone on here tonight said that he doesn't see anything wrong with the Easdales. It's difficult NOT to blame that.