This isn't political, it's common sense. Would we want a player with a broken leg joining our team?

You're comparing apples with oranges.

I drive to the game with five lads in my car - ranging from mid 30s to almost 70. Only three are overly interested in the off-field stuff - a slight majority but only because we're the three that go online. The other two pretty much don't care - or certainly don't know enough about the personalities involved to come to any sort of judgement.

Why do you think the Record, Sun and BBC Scotland are being used? Because that's where the battle will be won - not on this forum, FF or RM.

Why do you think the Record, Sun and BBC Scotland are being used? Because that's where the battle will be won - not on this forum, FF or RM.

Unfortunately, this seems to be a point that a lot of fans online are having serious difficulty with and it's widespread on various forums. As soon as someone does an interview in the Record or with the BBC they get hammered for speaking to enemies of the club, but the simple truth of the matter is that there is no alternative in terms of getting the messages out to the masses.

Unfortunately, this seems to be a point that a lot of fans online are having serious difficulty with and it's widespread on various forums. As soon as someone does an interview in the Record or with the BBC they get hammered for speaking to enemies of the club, but the simple truth of the matter is that there is no alternative in terms of getting the messages out to the masses.

I actually wish they'd try and use talksport more, national british radio which is totally impartial as far as Scottish football is concerned.

You're comparing apples with oranges.

I drive to the game with five lads in my car - ranging from mid 30s to almost 70. Only three are overly interested in the off-field stuff - a slight majority but only because we're the three that go online. The other two pretty much don't care - or certainly don't know enough about the personalities involved to come to any sort of judgement.

Fair enough if they are old timers with little interest in what's really going on but we have individuals like the below in their thousands:

I don't understand the problems with the Easdales.

I actually wish they'd try and use talksport more, national british radio which is totally impartial as far as Scottish football is concerned.

Your poor maw. "guess whit charles said the day maw? we're aw gon tae englund tae play, and he'll be here till he hears CL music at Ibrox, an he says he's goat Rangersitis, maw"