Mate sent me these quotes from today's Mail. Has Regan or Lawwell admitted before that they knew each other before Regan got the job?

Don't buy newspapers so cannot verify quotes.

"Peter was previously interested in what was going on in England and wanted to talk about opportunities for the future, so I met him when I was at the Football League"

"I get on well with Peter"

Rhegan & Liewell worked together at Coors down south a few years back. That's how they've known each other for years.

Rhegan's recruitment to SFA CEO is another masterclass of corruption. He was headhunted(stop laughing at the back) by recruitment firm Nolan Partners where Dr John Reid's son is employed in I believe a fairly senior role. When Gordon Smith left the SFA CEO position(and Rhegan got it) it's been suggested that there was no advertising the position. They went & got Liewell's puppet Rhegan who had just left a CEO role at Yorkshire County Cricket who were glad to see the back of him after a truly awful 3 year period there.

Rhegan & Liewell worked together at Coors down south a few years back. That's how they've known each other for years.

Rhegan's recruitment to SFA CEO is another masterclass of corruption. He was headhunted(stop laughing at the back) by recruitment firm Nolan Partners where Dr John Reid's son is employed in I believe a fairly senior role. When Gordon Smith left the SFA CEO position(and Rhegan got it) it's been suggested that there was no advertising the position. They went & got Liewell's puppet Rhegan who had just left a CEO role at Yorkshire County Cricket who were glad to see the back of him after a truly awful 3 year period there.

About a dozen years past, John Reid's son, Kevin was one of the duo from Beattie Media that were filmed by Panorama offering political influence for cash. The other half(I forget his name), went on to become the SFA's PRO for several years.

I contacted the Yorkshire Fans' Forum a while back to see how they rated Regan. To a man they praised his openness and approachability. YCCC were a shambles for decades before & after Regan and their crappy results and mad admin decisions until recently can't be laid at Regan's door.

I'd love it if they hated him and thought he was useless, but that facts are that they didn't.

Guest alfiebass

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they are related somewhere through marriage, though I've never seen any confirmation of this. If it was true as well as the involvement with people linked to c****c in his recruitment there would be a definite case for an investigation into his appointment. This like other situations currently on going in Scottish football leave one feeling that if irrefutable proof of collusion could be proven then the whole thing would unravel. I firmly believe that sooner or later, probably later that this situation will blow up in their faces.

Guest alfiebass
I'd like to say something....this should be in 'footy chat'

Wrong, for too long we have had this crowd running roughshod over our club. Rangers fans must be vigilant and bring everyone of their shady deals and decisions into the light until we get enough factual proof to bring them down. There are way too many fans who are willing to let them off the hook by claiming that they don' want to be described as "obsessed" as that is something for the fans of "them". Here's the news guys looking to get to the truth and getting justice for our club is a duty of all Rangers fans. We should never allow this to be put on the back burner until we have driven this lot from holding any influence over Scottish football.:angry:

whenever I hear Rhegan's name mentioned I think of 5 way agreements, title-stripping & illegal registration embargoes. I want to know if Rhegan knew about Whye's background prior to him acquiring Rangers and why he did nothing to stop him & I would also like to know at what point he knew Whyte wasn't paying PAYE/NI and why his organisation took no action on Whyte until administration . Has he been acting on instructions from someone throughout his time at the SFA? his old buddy from Coors maybe?