Leggo: RFC investigated for fraud by Fiscal

Article has been removed from blog, wonder why?

Leggo regularly pulls down articles but usually when even he can see he has made a pigs arse of it or he is blatantly lying. On occasion, both.

Since yesterday they've had the lawyers Field Fisher Waterhouse spring into action on Charlotte Fakeovers, so Leggo's article removal will probably have been forced by the threat of legal action.

Another good reason for always trying to copy & paste articles over onto the forum thread here along with a url link and appropriate credit to stay within copyright laws.

Edited by Zappa

I don't think that Olverman was actually with Rangers in May 2013. Might well be, that this is some hoax-document, don't you agree?

your gullibility is hilarious.

Ken Olverman's Experience

Financial Controller

Sports Industry Company

April 2004 – Present (9 years 6 months)

your gullibility is hilarious.

What do they use to say? Bollox! For I didn't know, I didn't check, and I did not believe anyone saying that he might not be a Rangers man anyway. At the time (above) I had better things to do on a Saturday morning to crawl through our employee list.

It would have been a show of your character to write: "Rest assured mate, he's still an employee, as you can see here *insert link*!" Thus it is also a "show of character", and I see you are in good company.

As to the topic ... strange behaviour by the club to keep him after Whyte, but people can always ask questions about that at the AGM.

What do they use to say? Bollox! For I didn't know, I didn't check, and I did not believe anyone saying that he might not be a Rangers man anyway. At the time (above) I had better things to do on a Saturday morning to crawl through our employee list.

It would have been a show of your character to write: "Rest assured mate, he's still an employee, as you can see here *insert link*!" Thus it is also a "show of character", and I see you are in good company.

As to the topic ... strange behaviour by the club to keep him after Whyte, but people can always ask questions about that at the AGM.

I do not understand the bit in bold. After Whyte? When did he go away, because it wasn't at admin, entering the liquidation process or with the, ahem, asset sale.

yet you saw fit to tell us you didn't think he worked for us and the document was fake.

this despite people who actually looked into it saying otherwise.

you are right it is strange behavior by ranger. worryingly strange.

Who looked into it pre my post? If so, I must have overlooked it. I added the "?" for a reason. I'll skip any further personal "banter".