Other than online conspiracy there's no proof of the idea that the stadium will be sold. Also it's not like nothing is happening, this AGM is coming up after all. Lets not forget SOS seem to have adopted "Spivs Out" as some sort of signature phrase.

It's all very well saying everyone should agree with what they claim their aims are etc but this whole protest thing seems very rushed and scatter gun to me, and the constant 'Spiv' references are undignified.

it doesn't matter if their is proof. by the time there is it ill be to late.

it's a question of whether you trust them not to.

infact it's not even that. its about letting any owner know it simply won't be accepted.

as for the agm and accounts. the accounts are late and no agm has been called. it's like whyte all over again

it doesn't matter if their is proof. by the time there is it ill be to late.

it's a question of whether you trust them not to.

infact it's not even that. its about letting any owner know it simply won't be accepted.

as for the agm and accounts. the accounts are late and no agm has been called. it's like whyte all over again

If it goes beyond due dates like Whyte did then i'll start to be concerned

Are you not a member of VB? If not I have been misinformed and apologise to you.

I have read your articles on the sites you mention and find them interesting and informative. My only crib (if you are a member of VB) is that VB are the main culprits in attacking other Bears imo. They have recently gone after "The Gallant Pioneers" Bears and in the past published online personal details on others.

I do support SoS.

There are a number of people on this forum who are also members of the VB forum. They don't all have the same opinion and they don't all agree with the actions of other members of the forum, pretty much like other Gers forums.

Other than online conspiracy there's no proof of the idea that the stadium will be sold.

Agreed that there's no proof but I've yet to see a more plausible idea of how this Board will come up with the additional finance that is apparently needed.

There doesn't need to be proof in respect of the stadium anyway. It should be an idea that is automatically ruled out by all Boards of this club.

So the Rangers Peoples Front are fighting with the Popular Front for Rangers and the Rangers Freedom Fighters. At the same time we see the formation of the Rangers Liberation Front and a plea for unity from the self styled spokesman for the Revolutionary Rangers Supporters Junta.

Meanwhile, in the real world, most Ranger's supporters just want an end to the soap opera, a management team they can trust and success on the park.

Actually, very few of us, including me, really know what is going on behind the scenes. So, in the absence of anything better to do and hiding behind their anonymity, the keyboard warriors of the online community take solace in their ability to engage in internecine warfare secure in the knowledge that it is totally irrelevant to the vast majority of Rangers supporters.

Agreed that there's no proof but I've yet to see a more plausible idea of how this Board will come up with the additional finance that is apparently needed.

There doesn't need to be proof in respect of the stadium anyway. It should be an idea that is automatically ruled out by all Boards of this club.

Wouldn't they need announce to the stock market if they sold our largest asset?

Regarding the lack of funds couldn't they do a share issue? I suppose that wouldn't be in the interest of current shareholders since it would dilute there shareholding but i would have thought selling the stadium would have an equally negative impact on the financial side of things in terms of the share price falling... if that makes sense

Wouldn't they need announce to the stock market if they sold our largest asset?

Yes, but by the time they announced it, it would be too late to do anything about it.

Regarding the lack of funds couldn't they do a share issue? I suppose that wouldn't be in the interest of current shareholders since it would dilute there shareholding but i would have thought selling the stadium would have an equally negative impact on the financial side of things in terms of the share price falling... if that makes sense

Yes, they could do a share issue, but who is going to invest in a company that spunked away the cash from its last share issue? I don't see it as being that feasible.

Selling the stadium may or may not have an impact on the share price but perhaps the directors wouldn't care too much anyway if they end up benefiting from the deal in other ways.