Barry Ferguson - Me and Le Guen and Pickled Onion Monster Munch

No. You've edited out some of his other traits I mentioned but I'd say it's bang on the money. Chairman said he'd back him if he had the stomach for the fight. He didn't, he wanted away.

I edited them out because I agree with them, it was the description of him as cowardly which I think is unfair. No doubt about it, he was under-prepared and that is incompetent, no matter where you go - but especially so coming to a club of our size, but just because he decided that it would eb a mistake for him to stay doesn't mean he's a coward. We also have to remember, that PLG left with dignity intact and didn't hang around to be sacked and claim compensation as he could have done. And as for Murray's claim that he would have supported PLG, if you're asking me to believe the word of David Murray or Le Guen, I'd believe the Frenchman every time.

I edited them out because I agree with them, it was the description of him as cowardly which I think is unfair. No doubt about it, he was under-prepared and that is incompetent, no matter where you go - but especially so coming to a club of our size, but just because he decided that it would eb a mistake for him to stay doesn't mean he's a coward. We also have to remember, that PLG left with dignity intact and didn't hang around to be sacked and claim compensation as he could have done. And as for Murray's claim that he would have supported PLG, if you're asking me to believe the word of David Murray or Le Guen, I'd believe the Frenchman every time.

PLG has never denied this as far as I'm aware?

To be fair,your view of Barry Ferguson will never change,therefore anything you say about him be biased and will always be negative
I have to agree with that Ian I don't have a lot of good to say about Barry and it is not all to do with Le Guen. I always felt he had far too much influence in the team. He is \was a moaner and always wanted things done his way. My opinion was he thought he was god and wouldn't pass the ball to players he thought were of a lesser calibre. That meant he was always trying to hold the ball far too long. Just my opinion. I hope it doesn't stop us having a beer the next time I am in Glasgow.:)

I have to agree with that Ian I don't have a lot of good to say about Barry and it is not all to do with Le Guen. I always felt he had far too much influence in the team. He is \was a moaner and always wanted things done his way. My opinion was he thought he was god and wouldn't pass the ball to players he thought were of a lesser calibre. That meant he was always trying to hold the ball far too long. Just my opinion. I hope it doesn't stop us having a beer the next time I am in Glasgow.:)

Not a chance mate,we always disagree on BF. When will you be in Glasgow again?

Well,you can let us know and we will meet up with you again.

Sure will mate. Maybe Frankie will have the balls to meet me the next time as well. Chickened out in the last lap the last time.:D