The amount of destabilising that has come from within the club is quite staggering, too much so in fact for it all to be laid at the door of collective uselessness (or madness).

No other club in our position has been the subject of so much nonsense, but then no other club has a demented horde of obsessed lunatics to share their city with the way we do.

The more I drink the more certain I am. That, and the Green/Whyte thing...something is going on.

The amount of destabilising that has come from within the club is quite staggering, too much so in fact for it all to be laid at the door of collective uselessness (or madness).

No other club in our position has been the subject of so much nonsense, but then no other club has a demented horde of obsessed lunatics to share their city with the way we do.

The more I drink the more certain I am. That, and the Green/Whyte thing...something is going on.

it's all very deliberate imho. most likely so they can sell the stadium to zeus or blue pitch or one of ahmeds mates no doubt ticketus connected and claim it was the only option to save the club.

i'm remined of the time my sister lowered a cousin into loch lomond only to realise she was out her depth. after jumping in and lifting her back out she proudly told us all she had saved her life.

saved by zeus fron zeus.

i despair.

Some e-amils and text messages snatched from FF

AppointmentofCharlesGreenemailfromEasdale_zps0017f2e5.jpg

Greendirectsboardtodenoucemotionemail_zps43027482.jpg

AllysupportingMatheremail_zps6d4dcf96.jpg

Frightening info, and frightening to see how such surely confidental stuff makes it into the public domain.

BTW, on 5 August 2013, Walter Smith resigned as Rangers chairman.

guess he didn't want to back the board like charles ordered.