Wonder why there is the constant need of showing a certain lack of dignity.

As for the video, he explains quite a bit, says that we are secure for the moment with further money coming in. What is missing is a list of where the IPO and ST money (that which was paid up to date) went. The doom-mongers will no doubt see it from a different angle (one just has to look at NewsNow), but for the time being, I'll give Stockbridge and Mather some peace. You would hope those responsible at the club stop the mudslinging though.

Wonder why there is the constant need of showing a certain lack of dignity.

As for the video, he explains quite a bit, says that we are secure for the moment with further money coming in. What is missing is a list of where the IPO and ST money (that which was paid up to date) went. The doom-mongers will no doubt see it from a different angle (one just has to look at NewsNow), but for the time being, I'll give Stockbridge and Mather some peace. You would hope those responsible at the club stop the mudslinging though.

Interview seems decent to me tbh, although i'm still unconvinced by Stockbridge.

Both sides have been guilty of using underhand tactics, and it's not the first time the rebels have been found wanting on procedural issues. Everyone knew the AGM was imminent so should have been on the ball.

If the accounts were are bad as the rebels told us the share price would have collapsed. Indeed if the rebels were to be believed the accounts would not have been signed off.

When did the disaffected shareholders ever say the accounts wouldn't be signed off? The Club has lost £14 million, thee is little sign that the losses have been stemmed, the IPO money is gone and there is very little to show for it, , you admit that the Board is acting in an underhand manner, the Chief Executive is factually wrong in media interviews, We are supposed to be building up reserves so that we're ready to compete in the Premiership - in less than two years, and it's not happening.

I think the accounts are largely as expected and I've enjoyed reading various interpretations of them - it is interesting how so many people can see these things so differently.

In any case, although I'm not an expert, the analysis is clear for me (and this was always going to be the case):

1. Our costs are far too high

2. We will need fresh investment

3. We need a better calibre of director

Now, I listened to Stockbridge speak on RangersTV for 14mins and he's given me no indication of his plans to address these concerns. Instead he, and Mather it seems, seem more intent on blaming fans, former employees and other parties for the difficult job they have. Fair enough, he has faced a lot of scrutiny, some fair, some less so but the best way to answer his critics is by being completely transparent and by showing us the roadmap ahead.

He's failed to do that and that worries me greatly. No amount of spin or deflection can change that.

... on the other hand though, how many companies will allow you to have an in-depth look into what they are doing with the money? That is a look into anything more than what they are obliged too?

Football is a unique business though. And even big companies will provide details of the strategy and plans when its appropriate.

For football clubs there are lots of opportunties: Season ticket renewals, publishing accounts, AGMs, etc. Not to mention the exponential level of press coverage that we receive in comparison to almost any other type of organisation.

... on the other hand though, how many companies will allow you to have an in-depth look into what they are doing with the money? That is a look into anything more than what they are obliged too?

I think that this is a minimum requirement for being listed on AIM and is not unique to Rangers.

In all honesty the time for fairness is past, when dealing with this board.

They're either incompetent or liars; either way they meed to go.