When they win, they are the best team in the world, when they get beat even with these stats they are hero's!! The thing that always happens when they get beat is there is always an excuse and they have to blame someone else. They are an average team in a shite league, simples!

2156:

Celtic manager Neil Lennon talking to STV Sport

"If there was any contact it was minimal...

"We had two good chances before they scored and Charlie should've done better with the header.

"Up until 75 minutes our goalkeeper had little to do and Valdes had made the better saves.

"Neymar's a great player but sometimes he exaggerates things a little bit.

"We felt comfortable in the game but unfortunately it wasn't to be."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24354036

Always cheated, never defeated as ever.... Change the fucking record Lennon. Next time you're on the ground and Scott Brown deliberately pulls back his big size 11 and kicks you in the back and arm will you tell him "Fair play Scott, that was minimal contact". Muppet!!

Lennon trying to put a positive spin on it. Fair enough, thats his job.

Brown was stupid, and but for some excellent saves at the end from Forster, it would have been at least one or two more for Barca.

Gonnae help me out here?

Gonnae sumdy explain how when we have 30% possession and end up taking a point off Barcelona, we play anti-football and deserve to be slated and criticised. But when celtic have 40% less possession than we did and end up getting beat, they're a bunch of admirable hard luck heroes?

BBC Headline:

Celtic boss Neil Lennon blames Neymar for Scott Brown red card

Celtic manager Neil Lennon criticised Barcelona forward Neymar for his part in Scott Brown's sending-off in their Champions League defeat.

Brown appeared to kick the Brazilian after tripping him during Barcelona's 1-0 win in Glasgow.

Analysis

Celtic captain Scott Brown is sent off against Barcelona

"I think the sending-off was harsh. He had a little flick out at Neymar and the frustrating thing is that he gave the referee a decision to make. Neymar sucked the referee in. A few Barcelona players went down very easily and make the most of every situation, and it cost Celtic the game."

"I don't think Neymar does himself any favours by the way he behaves at times," Lennon said.

"So I don't think I need to apologise to Neymar and I don't think I need to justify the defence of my captain."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24360111

"I think the sending-off was harsh. He had a little flick out at Neymar and the frustrating thing is that he gave the referee a decision to make. Neymar sucked the referee in. A few Barcelona players went down very easily and make the most of every situation, and it cost Celtic the game."

"I don't think Neymar does himself any favours by the way he behaves at times," Lennon said.

"So I don't think I need to apologise to Neymar and I don't think I need to justify the defence of my captain."

Honest to god, the only thing slimier than Lennon's teeth is Lennon's character.