Malcolm Murray to blame for Rangers directors' high wages, claims Craig Mather

I am really angered by that statement, Since the start of the season the Family stand is getting busier, Mr Mather only needs to go and visit the concourse between 2 and three, in my opinion more families than ever are attending Ibrox, and the level of support that came from Broomloan Rear with regards to the protest was substantial to the say the least.

Is this just another attack on the fans from our Board and Jack Irvine, whats that the third in a week??

Lifted from FF:

From the Sun

"I believe in freedom of speech and 100 per cent think the fans should have a voice.But people have emailed and spoken to me in the street saying they are not going to be bringing their families to the games because of the protests and the language "

Really Mr Mather!

The mans is making up stories, i gave leaflets out on Saturday and passed a few Bears giving them out. You just hand out the leaflet without much talk, but if other Bears posed any questions you don't have to use bad lanuage to say "Spivs over paid, over fed and over here" nor do you say "here take a fooking leaflet"

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I am really angered by that statement, Since the start of the season the Family stand is getting busier, Mr Mather only needs to go and visit the concourse between 2 and three, in my opinion more families than ever are attending Ibrox, and the level of support that came from Broomloan Rear with regards to the protest was substantial to the say the least.

Is this just another attack on the fans from our Board and Jack Irvine, whats that the third in a week??

This is the sickening part,just confirms to me they are out of their depth,I don't know any other club that sees fit to attack their own fans considering the way the fans have continued to back the club 100%. Another own goal.

This is the sickening part,just confirms to me they are out of their depth,I don't know any other club that sees fit to attack their own fans considering the way the fans have continued to back the club 100%. Another own goal.

I think this is the worst part. They extol the virtues of our fans when we put our hands in our pockets, but when we want to question what they are doing with said cash they want to shut us up. Mostly by using our cash to do so through media & lawyers.

I'm fully behind all peaceful protest & christ I hear worse language at work every day

So is he not even allowed to defend himself now?

Of course he is entitled to defend himself, but when what he says is inaccurate, he is just making things worse for himself.

Edited by Calgacus

The mans is making up stories, i gave leaflets out on Saturday and passed a few Bears giving them out. You just hand out the leaflet without much talk, but if other Bears posed any questions you don't have to use bad lanuage to say "Spivs over paid, over fed and over here" nor do you say "here take a fooking leaflet"

I was the same, I asked all people first of all if they would like or have a leaflet, if they took one from me I said Thank you at every turn. If someone chose to spoke to me and a few did, I made sure that I was not berating the board but gave mu opinion in a controlled manner.